Powerful, Inspiring Pictures vol. 2009

Originally Posted by Pmighty
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

roll.gif
@ posting your favorite athletes in a thread with photos of worldwide acclaim.
why not? if it is powerful and inspiring to them, then i think it belongs. if there were no one to look up to, many kids do not have anymotivation or inspiration to be just as good as kobe and jordan. i don't see why athletes don't belong in this thread.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

roll.gif
why not? if it is powerful and inspiring to them, then i think it belongs. if there were no one to look up to, many kids do not have any motivation or inspiration to be just as good as kobe and jordan. i don't see why athletes don't belong in this thread.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
QFT

His diabolical Majesty wrote:

hoyt6.jpg

@$%* Hoyt

i saw the story about this father and son on real sports with bryant gumble.
one of the most inspiring stories ever...so touching. hard to watch without tearing up.

roll.gif
why not? if it is powerful and inspiring to them, then i think it belongs. if there were no one to look up to, many kids do not have any motivation or inspiration to be just as good as kobe and jordan. i don't see why athletes don't belong in this thread.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It's fine to look up to athletes...but honestly, give me a good reason why a pic of kobe in a jordan jersey is on the same level as anythingin this thread, can't be done. Doesn't do the thread any justice with the level of stuff that's been put up here. Perspective man.
indifferent.gif

Like ive been saying since i started this thread...

b. Any picture can be emotionally powerful to a human being if it somehow it relates to them. You used MMA (thats what the sport is called, not UFC) so i will give you why its Powerful and/or Inspiring to someone. If you fight MMA, Coach MMA and/or are extremly involved in it as I am then these Pictures, What Happened in the pictures, Who these people are, or what these people have done and anything else that might be posted Would be Inspiring to someone like me.

You could say the same for someone who Does anything with music. Put a Picture of John Lennon, 2pac, Led Zeppelin or someone else it could be an insperation to that person although music isnt in comparisson to World History say like the Kennedy Assination, its still Extremly Important to someone.
If its Kobe its Kobe (lets go Lakers)... But have a reason and a story as to why. Your a Hooper and he's your insperation, hes done charitywork something... Lets be more in depth please.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It's fine to look up to athletes...but honestly, give me a good reason why a pic of kobe in a jordan jersey is on the same level as anything in this thread, can't be done. Doesn't do the thread any justice with the level of stuff that's been put up here. Perspective man.
indifferent.gif

So...this is a competition now?...Athletes inspire millions of people accross the world...Like it or not

^^ Wow man, ive never seen a literal Sea full of blood. You always hear the epression but thats ridiculous...

Wonder why the Gorillas are tied up?

Originally Posted by im that one

^^ Wow man, ive never seen a literal Sea full of blood. You always hear the epression but thats ridiculous...
http://www.seashepherd.org/dolphins/the-ruthless-killing.html

""When a man dies, you have some questions, like: What mistakes did he make? Or what might have beenwrong with him?"
said Ngobobo, the chief warden. "But when an animal is killed like that, you really see the absurdity ofman.""
http://www.smh.com.au/news/environment/rangers-face-tough-odds/2007/08/12/1186857348184.html

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by fearthenut

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
It's fine to look up to athletes...but honestly, give me a good reason why a pic of kobe in a jordan jersey is on the same level as anything in this thread, can't be done. Doesn't do the thread any justice with the level of stuff that's been put up here. Perspective man.
indifferent.gif

So...this is a competition now?...Athletes inspire millions of people accross the world...Like it or not

i'm sorry that you guys are so butt hurt about my "smiley" and found it so distraught to be stoneface worthy. Yes Dwayne Wade, Kim K's buttand Malcolm X are technically inspirational to some degree, so you win.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom