Powerful, Inspiring Pictures vol. 2009

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at the lack of obama pics until the 5th page
have some perspective man. and these "aren't even that powerful of pics", if the core concepts of religion, death, life, and familyrepresented in visual form don't get you moved....i'd love to see your idea of suitable pics in here. come on now

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

nuremberg_party_rallies_gallery_11.jpg
Both are extremely Powerful...

Side note: other then the couple of people trying to be funny and failing miserably, Everyone has done a great job and this thread is Amazing Visually.
Another side Note: Is obama important yes... In the archives of History of the World he is Just a blip on a timeline. If you so choose to think its importantinstead of talkin %#@, post whats powerful to you.

My Contrabution

I was watching the History channel a couple months ago and even tho the Percentages are Low in the Neo Nazi demographic compared to the US. It still just takesthat One spark. This isnt from WW2 (1940s) this is 2009 and people are filled with this Garabage and Hate.

On the very Oppisite Side... Nelson Mandela. What this man has done is amazing.

YO!!! Those 9/11 pictures bring tears to my eyes.

Chris and Eddie - Legends

And the African babies picture are extremely difficult to look at.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Here are a couple pictures of the war that was going on in the 70's-80's. All these pictures are from my parents country of Nicaragua. Some during the Iran-Contra.

66d26bf110465d2be11f6454f2c92cd8b35ccca3.jpg

79b269515c482d29e71ff656e46c591b4b999590.jpg

5db264910048bd9de38fdb503fc2257a7b481f55.jpg

6c016c1d4cd3eafc53ec6d5fdf00de4dd813d533.jpg

8f236718104f4a8adb56e1f0fdfd50d456f3392b.jpg

Soviet Helicopters
38f3668e147a46e2d179e0a7f661544bbbb0a900.jpg

1d216a1940d8eef853550188227bcab4a4d6c32a.jpg

73626e8197498d6ee02fda5446cceb12b153f4b0.jpg

5ea36fa112c14e5add3eed6df46e5d41f0c3c613.jpg

eef167114cd1edf356cf9522504049517f426caf.jpg
These pics mean a lot to me because my dad fought in this War and this is why he left Nicaragua

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

mustafa-kemal-ataturk.jpg

^Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my man!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whats with the
smh.gif
???

That man Ataturk>>>>Any other leader in history.

Do your research B.
Jinnah> Ataturk
2ewcj7d.jpg

had more pics on page 6

I would have no problem pulling a trigger on this dude.

What a backwards, unacceptable way to live. It's 2009 and cats are still stuck on this race junk?

2419304310098979088YQnJhy_ph.jpg

Ol marcus garvey from 1924 suit wearing
laugh.gif

Nah to be serious Marcus Garvey was founder of the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League (UNIA-ACL).

rbxs1z.jpg

212a0j8.jpg

the world is so diverse. some people just dont deserve the pain.i just cant imagine whats in their mind man..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chubbz301

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Here are a couple pictures of the war that was going on in the 70's-80's. All these pictures are from my parents country of Nicaragua. Some during the Iran-Contra.
These pics mean a lot to me because my dad fought in this War and this is why he left Nicaragua
Yea some of my cousins were forced to go to war. Some of my other cousins left Nicaragua and came here. #$!@ was crazy over there. My auntsaid dudes used to be in the trees shooting at people. She told me a bullet hit right next to her on a porch where she was standing.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

emmitt.jpg
is there a story behind this pic
Edit: Youve seen the picture underneath this one right? Thats him, Emmett Till was murdered, he had been beaten and his eye had been gouged out, before he was shot through the head and thrown into the river. There was no reason he was murdered, he was just playing in a yard (as far as i know anyway). This was the leading event to lead the American Civil Rights movement.

he whistled at a white women

Yeah he whistled at a white women, and in the middle of the night some men came to his folks house and took him. They took him to a barn where they torcherdhim. They hack off half of his face, cut out his tongue and eyes, cut off one of his ears, cut off his genitals, took a gun and knocked out all his teeth( hismother mame till always loved his smile) shot him in his head, and wrapped barbed wire around his neck and through him in the river. Nobody knows how this wasacted out. His mother was suppose to come to the MLK center here in Atlanta to talk about, but she passed away before she could come. I went to the center toview the documentary( which has yet to come in tv) 2002 when I was in the 8th grade man I was so shooked after I seen that, I can remeber his mother sati g shecould smell his body 12 blocks away, the only way she could recognize him was because of a ring he wore. When she went to the killers trial she said their kidshad cap guns pretending to shoot her. Her brother testified against them, but they were all found not guilty, and her brother would have to leave town out offear of being killed. Every time I see that pic it's get me emotional and take me back to the MLK center

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

emmitt.jpg
is there a story behind this pic
Edit: Youve seen the picture underneath this one right? Thats him, Emmett Till was murdered, he had been beaten and his eye had been gouged out, before he was shot through the head and thrown into the river. There was no reason he was murdered, he was just playing in a yard (as far as i know anyway). This was the leading event to lead the American Civil Rights movement.

he whistled at a white women

Yeah he whistled at a white women, and in the middle of the night some men came to his folks house and took him. They took him to a barn where they torcherd him. They hack off half of his face, cut out his tongue and eyes, cut off one of his ears, cut off his genitals, took a gun and knocked out all his teeth( his mother mame till always loved his smile) shot him in his head, and wrapped barbed wire around his neck and through him in the river. Nobody knows how this was acted out. His mother was suppose to come to the MLK center here in Atlanta to talk about, but she passed away before she could come. I went to the center to view the documentary( which has yet to come in tv) 2002 when I was in the 8th grade man I was so shooked after I seen that, I can remeber his mother sati g she could smell his body 12 blocks away, the only way she could recognize him was because of a ring he wore. When she went to the killers trial she said their kids had cap guns pretending to shoot her. Her brother testified against them, but they were all found not guilty, and her brother would have to leave town out of fear of being killed. Every time I see that pic it's get me emotional and take me back to the MLK center

eek.gif
Wow, I just finished watching this in school last week. Talk about irony.This documentary had me speechless.What's worse is that they admitted to the murder in an article, but it was too late because you can't be trialedtwice by the same crime.

Ill start with some less than happy things:
news-571-1.jpg
a Palestinian war victim
now on to better things:

these are very powerful pictures to me and i hope that you guys feel the same way

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

rbxs1z.jpg

212a0j8.jpg

the world is so diverse. some people just dont deserve the pain.i just cant imagine whats in their mind man..
frown.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

wow this is just very sad i wish there was a way i can help all the people like this
frown.gif

and i dont get how those MJ and kobe pics are powerful or inspiring
i know im so grateful for life man. i dont know what id do if i was one of those kids up there. the messed up part is that there isnt much we cando about it. famine wont ever stop. one thing i learned is that there will always be someone in a worse situation than the one your dealing with.

Back
Top Bottom