prank on her husband goes realy wrong...audio

Originally Posted by infamousod

those radio guys are shameless. that lady deserved everything she got its the kid who gets the short end of the stick here.

shame on all those people.
look at you, thinking about the kid and stuff, when there's laughter to be had.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for some reason i dont think its real. If you listen to it again, the guy was trying real hard not to curse. im pretty sure 100% of fathers would swear x1000 if their wife called them and told them that their son wasnt his.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

for some reason i dont think its real. If you listen to it again, the guy was trying real hard not to curse. im pretty sure 100% of fathers would swear x 1000 if their wife called them and told them that their son wasnt his.

Originally Posted by kmn2008

for some reason i dont think its real. If you listen to it again, the guy was trying real hard not to curse. im pretty sure 100% of fathers would swear x 1000 if their wife called them and told them that their son wasnt his.
Not everybody cusses.

I remember this audio. Very funny
laugh.gif

wow ahha i was gonna be like forget that 9 minutes but wow that blew me off
roll.gif
roll.gif
wonder if she got the tickets tho

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Not everybody cusses.

I remember this audio. Very funny
laugh.gif
on second thought it prolly is stage if i was a wife i wouldnt know how to make up those lies instantly...also in the beginning how does the thestation automatically knows her name would a contestant be randomly picked and called on the spot not knowing the name?

I can believe it, my wife was doing an internship in San Francisco and did one of these calls, luckily it wasn't to me. She had to call her grandmother andtell her that she was born as a boy and has been living a lie her whole life. When she told me about it I couldn't believe it, but she won tickets to theRoc Da Mic Tour at some ampitheatre north of San Fran. I flew out for the concert and had some great seats to see J, Beans, Free, 50, Buck, Banks,Busta......
smokin.gif

That was some crazy !%*! Anybody know the station that was?

Back
Top Bottom