pregnancy pic of the chick with 8 kids

That %*!@ is straight up ridiculous...
smh.gif
smh.gif
... the economics of it all takes it past ridiculous and into the realm of irresponsible and selfish though.
tired.gif
Oledumb #%% +@*$$ man...

Originally Posted by kidUFC

wait there are 8 kids in there?

i heard about this chick.. im thinking why the !%@# is this %%!@@ so special? alot of family has more then 8 kids.. my grandma had like 10 or some #@$!.. so did she have 8 kids at once? or she had 8 kids to get more money from her tax returns?
yeah but she has a total of 14 kids now

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Originally Posted by kidUFC

wait there are 8 kids in there?

i heard about this chick.. im thinking why the !%@# is this %%!@@ so special? alot of family has more then 8 kids.. my grandma had like 10 or some #@$!.. so did she have 8 kids at once? or she had 8 kids to get more money from her tax returns?
Yes, she had 8 at once - and she already has 6 at home (in her parents 2 bedroom house).

The doctor who did the IVF is under investigation.
what!?
smh.gif

I made a huge post related to this topic in another thread that showed up about this dog (yes, she is a dog). She has no ethics or morals and those kids shouldbe taken into custody by Child Services. Her only income is disability which she keeps herself on by having children. The doctor who implanted those embryosshould have his license revoked. I understand wanting to make someone happy but he endangered the lives of so many with her approval. This monster is 33 andstill has no plans of what she wants to do in the future. You want to be a counselor? Seriously? Your parents aren't going to want to watch those 8 otherpuppies she made but unfortunately they have no choice. I can't believe her excuse was that she wanted a large family, I mean litter.

I feel terrible for the "sperm donor" which is what she identified their father as. I would stay far away from her. I seriously hope that spermdonor's aren't obligated to take care of their product.
One kid has ADHD, another has autism, and another has a speech impediment. And that's not including the 8 she just popped out.
tired.gif
A lot of those kids are going to be screwed up. When theyreaching working age, they have no choice but to get a job. I don't think college is in these kids future unless one of them is an athlete, joins the ROTCor is extremely intelligent.

mother_dog_nursing_puppies.gif

EDIT:

sick.gif

I just saw the pics and she is a monster.
smh.gif
at TMZ condoning this lunacy by paying her for the picture.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

I wonder what her vagina looks like

they were all delivered via c section, pretty sure the other 6 were as well. It's disgusting. She is a hoarder and is using children to try and gain fameand fortune.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

they were all delivered via c section, pretty sure the other 6 were as well. It's disgusting. She is a hoarder and is using children to try and gain fame and fortune.
A layed off investment broker's pink wallet.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Nawth21

they were all delivered via c section, pretty sure the other 6 were as well. It's disgusting. She is a hoarder and is using children to try and gain fame and fortune.
A layed off investment broker's pink wallet.
sick.gif
brilliant use of imagery.

Back
Top Bottom