Pregnant woman assulted for 6 mins vol. I'm ashamed of my race

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/f...l.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&site=

hoodrats ftl
mad.gif

I cant believe they would beat on a pregnant woman like that. Absolutely despicable
smh.gif
. Hopefully they get jail time and the owner of that salon gets sued.

As Chris Rock said "There are n..... and there are black people" the n..... have got to go.

ABC 7 Bay Area?

This was probably in Oakland or Richmond. Yes, people do act like this over here
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Justkobe24

ABC 7 Bay Area?

This was probably in Oakland or Richmond. Yes, people do act like this over here
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
shut that @%++ up... people act ignorant everywhere...

for all you know it was in san jose

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

i still don't understand how the owners of the videos put these tapes online
a new internet feature called uploading. google it for various programs. quite easy actually.

that fat chick needs to die.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

ABC 7 Bay Area?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It happened in Oakland. The girl didn't wanna press charges and was uncooperative at first, but then when the video surfaced at Youtube, inher own words "enough was enough."

ABC 7 Bay Area?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
You from the town right?

This is terrible, terrible. In no shape or form is this funny, but @ 1:17 I don't know what came over me but I was compelled to laugh. SMH @ me....

Both of those broads deserve attempted murder.

I don't give a %*%% what happened or who slept with who or who said whatever about whomever. Hitting on a woman that is pregnant is despicable.

"One at a time." %*%% outta here...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

ABC 7 Bay Area?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
You from the town right?
yea im from the town...

i knew it was oakland the moment i saw the video...

just trying to give us some hope...
laugh.gif

I'm just trying to figure out what she did to deserve that...BTW if you watched the whole vid the lady said she wasn't pregnant.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

I'm just trying to figure out what she did to deserve that...BTW if you watched the whole vid the lady said she wasn't pregnant.
From what I've heard she was running her mouth like it was the thing to do. So those hoodrats stomped her.

Back
Top Bottom