Presenting a gift for the fellow NT'ers

I would try and I would fail miserably, but the moment.....that moment will forever be etched in my memory. God bless the creator of that mass and all of its beauty.

I would try and I would fail miserably, but the moment.....that moment will forever be etched in my memory. God bless the creator of that mass and all of its beauty.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

uhhh, her frame is wack. I'm sorry, but she just looks fat.

This.  Dudes stay beasting over these 1 french fry away from a heart attack swine looking @%@!++.
There are people starving in this world any yall hyping over some chick that probably eats four times the recommend amount for one human.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

uhhh, her frame is wack. I'm sorry, but she just looks fat.

This.  Dudes stay beasting over these 1 french fry away from a heart attack swine looking @%@!++.
There are people starving in this world any yall hyping over some chick that probably eats four times the recommend amount for one human.

Who'z hittin' dat'?!!?!?
eek.gif

I'd handcuff her like a officer
devil.gif

Practically every girl in that video could get the business. The two in black, the backup group towards the back of the stage, and definitely shorty in the jean shorts. Must be mass appreciation day on NT. I ain't even mad
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Practically every girl in that video could get the business. The two in black, the backup group towards the back of the stage, and definitely shorty in the jean shorts. Must be mass appreciation day on NT. I ain't even mad
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom