PRESENTING...NAOMI CAMPBELL'S HAIRLINE

who cares girl has more money than every person who's posted in this thread combined
laugh.gif

You got better hair than her? then lets see you get paid for it.

And dont tell me if she came up and hit on yall you wouldnt smash. Shoot i def would. Lord knows ive hit worse and they werent even celebrities
laugh.gif

who cares girl has more money than every person who's posted in this thread combined
laugh.gif

You got better hair than her? then lets see you get paid for it.

And dont tell me if she came up and hit on yall you wouldnt smash. Shoot i def would. Lord knows ive hit worse and they werent even celebrities
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

laugh.gif

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...cn1te2VA/s1600-h/nac.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/...M0BRU/s1600-h/naomi1.jpg
Vomit.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

perfect execution
almost spit out my water >> lmao perfect 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

laugh.gif

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...cn1te2VA/s1600-h/nac.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/...M0BRU/s1600-h/naomi1.jpg
Vomit.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

perfect execution
almost spit out my water >> lmao perfect 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

So for future reference, if a black woman wants straight hair..,.....are perms a better route long-term then weaves?

I see you guys condemning weaves/lace-fronts but not perms.

permed or natural, if you take care of you hair- you can do what you want. i've had a permed, rocked a weave and and now i'm completely natural. i just iron it out whenever i feel like it. (best option if i had to choose) I've never had any of those hair line issues. women just don't know how to take care of their hair. it doesn't help that when we wear our "natural" hair the insults (tennis ball head, motherland hair etc) and 50 billion questions come along with it. Most of the gorgeous women yall worship have little to no hair (no, hate its the truth) *shrugs*

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Why do some women need hair weaves? They need to let it grow out and stop messing with it. Her scalp obviously has been messed with for years now. Hopefully this is a wake up call to some women who continue to still use weaves and relaxers. Natural curly hair>

Some women have thin hair and will never grow out to be thick hair so they wear weaves to make their hair look thicker or some women just like to go from short hair to long hair whenever they want to. Nothing wrong with that.
roll.gif
but there is something wrong with that---it does damage.to.your.hair. And I've never heard of somebody with naturally "thin" hair--especially if that somebody is black.  It's just years, and years of mismanagement.

anways, like dude said, most people are ok with the natural hair they see on TV. Myself, and MILLIONS of other women don't have that "curly" kinda natural hair.  To be quite honest, I've heard countless times "Oh, I wanna go natural...but my hair is too nappy/etc." or "it won't look good on me". Your natural hair will look as good as you make it look.  If you don't have the hair where u can just get up and go, THEN DON'T JUST GET UP AND GO. But you can braid the front and have an afro in the back....or natural double strand twists where it makes your hair curly, or something.  I think people are under the MISconception that natural hair=hair I don't have to do. NUH UH. Natural hair requires just as much maintenance (if not more) than a perm, press, or weave.

/rant

I have locs by the way
pimp.gif

my hair has always been naturally fine/thin. i get it from my father. i havent had a perm for about 5 or 6 years. im natural and keep my hair in twists. after watching good hair...i am never ever getting a perm again...nor will i do that to my daughter.

Back
Top Bottom