Price check on my XIII's

Very fresh. $175ish IMO.
pimp.gif

$175ish with OG box and card; in popular size. Give/take a little.
They can pass as DS. A slight crease is visible though.

those look crisp but are your toe boxes stuffed, if they are i would like to see how they look without the toe boxes being stuffed

pc: pretty fresh
160-175ish

Yes, they have the cardboard inserts in them while in the box and not being worn.

Originally Posted by indohan

How can they pass as DS when there is a crease visible?? You even said it yourself. Redundant statement.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Try 3 creases.
The proper statement would be "These are VNDS". The guy is trying to sell the shoes and your statement would make the buyer upset if he received themand that slight crease turns out to be 3 when the shoes are unstuffed.

Originally Posted by 206Jordan23

How can they pass as DS when there is a crease visible?? You even said it yourself. Redundant statement.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

You'll know what I mean when you get your shoes from Nike Town with CREASES. I'd like to see if you still call them "DS".

You don't even know if the shoes you get is not even tried on before by other potential buyer.

You might not try them, BUT PEOPLE WHO CAME EARLIER THAN YOU MIGHT HAVE TRIED THEM ON, SMART GUY.
The guy is trying to sell the shoes and your statement would make the buyer upset if he received them and that slight crease turns out to be 3 when the shoes are unstuffed.

I'm not the one who sells them. Seller said: Gently worn with box and retro card.

He said it is not DS. If you always assume everyone in this world is dishonest, that's your problem.

At least he is F HONEST.

About the "REDUNDANT" piece of crap, SELLER SOLD HIS SHOES.

Need me to buy you a mirror?

About the "REDUNDANT" piece of crap, SELLER SOLD HIS SHOES.

Need me to buy you a mirror?

What's with the personal attacks man?? Ppl are just correcting you when you clearly made an incorrect statement.
And what does the seller selling his shoes have anything to do with your statement being redundant? Do you know what redundant means??
No reason to get all defensive man chill out we're all tryin to help each other out here we all know you know what you are talking about. Slow your roll
pimp.gif

I guess I have to ignore you BS. I'll have to come with those evidence by quoting sentences again and again. What a waste of time.
REDUNDANT

The guy is trying to sell the shoes and your statement would make the buyer upset if he received them and that slight crease turns out to be 3 when the shoes are unstuffed.
i see four creases

Originally Posted by 206Jordan23

glasses.gif
pimp.gif

You'll know what I mean when you get your shoes from Nike Town with CREASES. I'd like to see if you still call them "DS".

You don't even know if the shoes you get is not even tried on before by other potential buyer.

You might not try them, BUT PEOPLE WHO CAME EARLIER THAN YOU MIGHT HAVE TRIED THEM ON, SMART GUY.

I'm glad somebody here knows DS shoes can have creases, sheesh I was in NikeTown few weeks ago and saw a pair of Air Forces with MASSIVE creases in thetoebox, correct me if im wrong, but doesnt Niketown only sell DS shoes? Indo never said they ARE DS, he said they CAN pass for DS!

Fenix, forget about explaining things. I'm too tired to repeat myself again and again.
They think they know everything. Let them have that kind of idea then.
I also think that they think they're living in a perfect world, where everything goes perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom