Price Check on Used space Jam

I tried to lighten the soles of these space jams, they were in good shape, long story short the soles came off, i had them reglued at the shoe store but there are some gaps, i just want to see if they still hold some value, thanks guys

well, nobodys answering, i was gonna trade them for some pretty worn pearl foams, just looking for some help

They look like there still in pretty good condition. I'd say u could get around $200 for em

Last edited:
im such a sucker, i met the guy, the foams were beat, he was 30 minutes late,i said i cant do it, i said give me 50 bucks and the foams, i should of said 150 but i was in a hurry and now i was running late, he said ok, we left, i checked the tag on the way home and they were sz 11 not 11.5, they dont even fit,

he sent dark pics said the foams were "clean" so shady, he said sz 11.5

when i was driving away i wanted to puke, im done with craigslist

Damn man that dude jus got a hell of a deal.
Try and sell the foams don't bow much u would get for em tho.
Maybe if the dudes cool he will trade back hit him up

Damn man that dude jus got a hell of a deal.
Try and sell the foams don't bow much u would get for em tho.
Maybe if the dudes cool he will trade back hit him up
ill post some pics tomorrow, nobody woul want them there beat

im such a sucker, i met the guy, the foams were beat, he was 30 minutes late,i said i cant do it, i said give me 50 bucks and the foams, i should of said 150 but i was in a hurry and now i was running late, he said ok, we left, i checked the tag on the way home and they were sz 11 not 11.5, they dont even fit,

he sent dark pics said the foams were "clean" so shady, he said sz 11.5

when i was driving away i wanted to puke, im done with craigslist

Always check the shoe man. Everything you need to check before dealing should be on point. If you can return it to him, then good. If not, lesson learned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom