Price Raises On Upcoming Jordans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That price for that dog *** quality I'm good I'm sticking to the plan of buying what I really want and online or bust but we can only blame ourselves dudes pay $250 for nasty color Lebrons and horrible foams so them *** a business they just said **** it why not smh

resellers ?
the hell with reseller
its the retail stores with accounts killing people

I used to love promoting my local m&p shop (friedmans) they only charged over retail if you bought the shoes early before release, they went out of business (retired after 30+ years) and another m&p shop took their place, these greedy bastards overcharge on everything.

Plus shipping 
tongue.gif

i'm glad im done.

170 for the 13s was crazy enough but all the kids and hypebeasts ate up the $200 3s.. 170 for 3s is absurd though but sneakerheads are to blame. paying crazy prices to resellers as it is. im glad these young kids that are in snekers for all the wrong reasons are gonna get the brunt of these increases. foams increase $20 each year. nike's nuts.. trappintime summed up my thoughts perfectly a few pages back

Last edited:
This won't keep me from copping altogether but I'll definitely have to be more selective now. I still don't see why they can't charge different prices for the different retros. I see charging more for the ones with more materials but $170 for a pair of IIIs, IVs, or Xs is insane

Told you guys months back that Jordans will increase.  They started with the 13s to see how they would sell so they are sticking with the 170 price.  Also expect a lot of Jordan 10s coming out

$175 after tax prices for some damn 3's, 4's and 8's was bad enough.

Don't know why people complain about the 5's and 6's being priced the way they are though.  Gotta pay the price to floss that ice.

Blame the resellers for this one, this is a move to push them out the market. I mean Nike aint blind they see all the pairs going for $100-150 over retail the day after they sell out. They trying to move the price to a place were they still sell out, but the price that resellers sell at will be more than people will wanna pay. I see every retro being around $200 within 3 years, easy.

Does it really matter we knew it was going to happen and most of us are still going to cop. Not like our blame blah blah blah comments are going to change this just move forward and think how you can adjust

Last time i checked I can stll use rewards on js so ill end up paying like 4 more dollars than last years retail after taxes and the rewards big whoop

Does it really matter we knew it was going to happen and most of us are still going to cop. Not like our blame blah blah blah comments are going to change this just move forward and think how you can adjust

Last time i checked I can stll use rewards on js so ill end up paying like 4 more dollars than last years retail after taxes and the rewards big whoop

Not really. It's our fault for still buying them. I just like to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom