Prince, Passes Away at 57.

Many times. I used to have "dreams" about Ingrid Chavez as a kid because of that movie. :pimp: Thanks for all of the memories, Prince Rogers Nelson. R.I.P.

What Prince's movies sometimes lacked in substance, plot-wise, they more than made up for in style and music. Peep "Under The Cherry Moon". You will want to live in France, if you don't already. So clean.

Facts. Hell, Purple Rain was basically was Prince strutting around half the movie but damn that soundtrack made it a great movie

Is there some sort of aggregate site where I can see all of the comments other musicians have made about his passing?

Prince got some greatness locked in the vault. Once I listened to the Gold Experience and Emancipation (3 disc album) that's when I really realized how great dude was. Those albums came out like 95-96 and a lot of songs were recorded in the 80's. Some of his best material was just sitting around.

It just bothers me how everyone acts like he's God now. No one (figuratively speaking) was talking about him until he died. Same thing everytime an "icon" passes away. Wait a week then back to no one talking about them...

pimp.gif

It just bothers me how everyone acts like he's God now. No one (figuratively speaking) was talking about him until he died. Same thing everytime an "icon" passes away. Wait a week then back to no one talking about them...

You act like every icon has to be on the tip of everyone's mind 24/7. Michael Jordan been in the news lately? Stevie Wonder? Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton? It goes on and on.

Congrats, you had quite possibly the most idiotic comment on NT this week. That's saying a lot.

Last edited:

I didn't think you could be any worse of a NTer than you already are.

I was wrong. Congrats.

And you wonder why people ignore you.

Last edited:

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on my 11 years on NT.

Blco02 going to Blco02. This thread isn't about race or politics or police brutality. I'm surprised to see him post in here to be honest.

Last edited:
The man was a musical genius. We tend to throw the label genius around liberally these days, but in this instance, it most certainly applies. Unbelievable talent. You know what's weird? I'm going to be extremely disappointed if Prince's passing was due to drugs, which is seeming more and more likely. I don't know why, but I expected more from Prince. I held him in a higher regard. I don't know if it's because of the stories I've read, or the interviews I've seen or what. I loved MJ, but it didn't surprise me that he was hooked on drugs. I loved Whitney, but we all knew she was on something. Prince? Man. Just another example of how no matter how highly we regard someone, they're just as human as the next man. RIP!!!

:rofl: at the blatant trolling just to get a reaction.

Back
Top Bottom