Prince, Passes Away at 57.

Thanks babyface34, that video is incredible. I'm grateful I had the privilege of seeing him in concert once.

Thanks babyface34, that video is incredible. I'm grateful I had the privilege of seeing him in concert once.

Same here. I got to see him in concert 5 years ago before I joined the military. When he came onstage, it was so loud, I thought my head was gonna explode lol. Unforgettable experience.

hope they put up all his past musical performances from the show. the most recent one is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] but my favorite is fury from 2006.

I think they are, the preview showed bits of old performances and newer ones also

Its gonna be real tomorrow seeing Purple Rain at the theater :frown:

Last edited:
Just listening to Diamonds and Pearls, man Rosie Gaines sang her face off on that song 
frown.gif

It's sad that it took these circumstances to finally see remastered versions of his '81 and '89 SNL performances.

Got damn happened to the twins that used to perform with him?

He was probably smashing them too.

Last edited:
yep i saw this the other night on my way home what a messed up week... My childhood lost all its heroes all the 80s stars are damn near gone sade and few others holdin it down.... At least in my lifetime i can say the two best to ever do i witness them doin it at the summit positions in music that rumored prince/michael jackson project always stays #1 on my wish list smh

Randomly found the SNL special and haven't turned since. Classy move SNL, and I don't eem like Fallon.

she is fam...she thick too

Ain't she tho, when they did that medley during the normal show, I was like "homegirl is nice as hell with the guitar", then she turned around and I was like "yep, the business she would get".

Back
Top Bottom