Prince, Passes Away at 57.

...........this one hurts. I grew up in the 80's and Prince was an absolute Legend. It feels like losing Michael Jackson all over again. 

[emoji]128546[/emoji]

RIP to an incredible artist and a real legend.

Blasting Purple Rain and eating pancakes this morning.

I'm shocked about this. Crazy, how this news made my office co-workers talk about something outside of politics. 

Yeah, 57 year olds don't die of the flu - there must have been something else.

It normally leads to pneumonia, which you die of.

Not in young healthy people - different he was 80. There still has to be an underlying health condition in this case - something which has made his immune system compromised.

Last edited:
Wow...so sad.

Prince and his girl Vanity are together again and laughing it up. R.I.P. to those two talented people.

Damn

Last edited:
Turn out not 97, Prince is playing.... :pimp:

Switch over to 105, Prince is playing....

Didn't even have to Google it, came straight to NT.

:frown: wasn't the biggest fan, but I always enjoyed his presence, aura, swag, whatever. And respected the hell outta his music.

Didn't think this would affect me the way it has, tbh.

Then again, I never say and pondered scenarios like this.

Just heard the news right before I'm about to go to bed. Damn man....this is gonna make it tough to sleep.

RIP to a musical GENIUS.

Got damn... Prince was such a musical titan or god... The way he blended new wave, r&b, funk, & rock... He was a uber musician, song writer (even for others like the Bangle's Manic Monday), producer, & performer. Very few who were his peers. He also changed the scope about how people perceived race, gender roles, & fashion... I can't imagine what music would've looked like if he hadn't existed.

Crazy... Just a huge loss... For any real fans, if you haven't already, check out some of his new stuff. There are some real gems...

RIP...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom