Prince, Passes Away at 57.

Just think of all the people he wrote hits for? Crazy. Nothing Compares to You put Sinead on the map

Last edited:
illphillip illphillip - Every time I hear that Vanity 6 song I think of that scene from Beverly Hills Cop... So many great 80s memories...

Of course I Feel for You... That song was originally on his '79 debut & later cover by Chaka Khan but it actually written for Patrice Rushen demo but never appeared on any of her albums...

Last edited:
illphillip illphillip - Every time I hear that Vanity 6 song I think of that scene from Beverly Hills Cop... So many great 80s memories...

Of course I Feel for You... That song was originally on his '79 debut & later cover by Chaka Khan but it actually written for Patrice Rushen demo but never appeared on any of her albums...

Right there with you. One of my GOAT flicks.

"Phillip?!?!? Hey man whus hapnin' Phil"

"Gimme kiss baby"

:lol:

Glad I could find a laugh in this thread.

****** day.

Last edited:
I couldnt believe the news when I read it :frown:
Always thought Prince would live to be 90 at least, seemed immortal/untouchable so to say
R.I.P.

Man, there was stuff of Prince's I never cared for at the time but I listen to now... For instance, never liked Batdance back in the day but it's been part of several work out play lists... Love the song now...

His unreleased stuff rumored to be in his "vault" is proly better than most artists or band's entire catalog...

Died of Flu = Had full blown AIDS .....
This is what crossed my mind when someone said Apollonia died at the same age.

Hope its not the case..
I think it was flu and it was too serious to beat without medicine and he's been a Jehovah's Witness for a long time now and they don't believe in any medical treatment. I think his religion got in the way.

CgldblfUkAAz8yO.jpg

^that was a couple years ago when he came out at the Superbowl

Yes the superbowl in 07 but look at when the vid was posted compared to the description

Thats what im talkin about, can you edit the description after posting the vid?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom