Procrastinators unite!

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
I made this thread the other week. I have been doing really well lately. Doing all my workouts, paying my bills and everything. Olny thing I havnt really done is study, and I know that's a pretty big one, but I'm making progress.
laugh.gif
This is what kills me.  I got the money, i can pay it online, takes seconds, but naw let me wait past the due date.  #!@% makes no sense.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif
I made this thread the other week. I have been doing really well lately. Doing all my workouts, paying my bills and everything. Olny thing I havnt really done is study, and I know that's a pretty big one, but I'm making progress.
laugh.gif
This is what kills me.  I got the money, i can pay it online, takes seconds, but naw let me wait past the due date.  #!@% makes no sense.
tired.gif

Hey guys, I've done something amazing

I did my homework that's due 3pm in the afternoon....that's what....15 hours before due date!

And i started studying Wednesday for my midterm on Friday!
smile.gif
hope this will end up good

Hey guys, I've done something amazing

I did my homework that's due 3pm in the afternoon....that's what....15 hours before due date!

And i started studying Wednesday for my midterm on Friday!
smile.gif
hope this will end up good

I've seen one of my laziest boys just completely change his academic life literally overnight...You just gotta really want it to make a change.

I've seen one of my laziest boys just completely change his academic life literally overnight...You just gotta really want it to make a change.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

8 page paper due. I didn't even start yet. Today is my only free day of the spring break and i think i'm gonna flunk it up.
grin.gif

Two months late replying to this post.

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

8 page paper due. I didn't even start yet. Today is my only free day of the spring break and i think i'm gonna flunk it up.
grin.gif

Two months late replying to this post.

Back
Top Bottom