Prodigy - The Ellsworth Bumpy Johnson EP

Let's be honest...this is average, at best.

And dude still hasn't even come close to what he once was on the mic. This slowed down, simple as hell sounding Prodigy just isn't the same dude that used to slaughter almost everything back in the day. And this is coming from a huge Mobb fan.

Color me disappointed. Glad duke is back home though--good to see he's back doing what he loves most.

And dude still hasn't even come close to what he once was on the mic. This slowed down, simple as hell sounding Prodigy just isn't the same dude that used to slaughter almost everything back in the day. And this is coming from a huge Mobb fan.

Color me disappointed. Glad duke is back home though--good to see he's back doing what he loves most.

nice 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I'm a fan of P but he would've probably had the weakest verse. Biggie would've took this fool's confidence with his first line.
are you aware that sheek louch and style P were on da record as well? none of them cats was worthy of shining Prodigy's boots in da 90's...dun

I'm a fan of P but he would've probably had the weakest verse. Biggie would've took this fool's confidence with his first line.
are you aware that sheek louch and style P were on da record as well? none of them cats was worthy of shining Prodigy's boots in da 90's...dun

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Thank u for ur honesty. P's gettin old. He can still spit but he doesnt have it like he used to.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

U say that like they didnt go IN
laugh.gif

*Plays Livin The Life*

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Thank u for ur honesty. P's gettin old. He can still spit but he doesnt have it like he used to.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

U say that like they didnt go IN
laugh.gif

*Plays Livin The Life*

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Forgot I pre-ordered his book on my kindle so I got the email saying that it downloaded..started at 5 AM and haven't been able to put it down since.
Where did all that studio gangster stuff about Mobb Deep come from though? Havoc and Prodigy were both REALLY about that life. Now that I have an insight into his mind and what was going in his life, I can't wait to revisit all the hits he's made.
pimp.gif

GOAT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

gotta cop that on the kindle.

gotta finish up this book i'm reading

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Forgot I pre-ordered his book on my kindle so I got the email saying that it downloaded..started at 5 AM and haven't been able to put it down since.
Where did all that studio gangster stuff about Mobb Deep come from though? Havoc and Prodigy were both REALLY about that life. Now that I have an insight into his mind and what was going in his life, I can't wait to revisit all the hits he's made.
pimp.gif

GOAT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

gotta cop that on the kindle.

gotta finish up this book i'm reading

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Pysch

30t6p3b.gif
@ capone taking the stand and testifying
I don't know nobody, and I ain't seen !$%+
Thats the way it is, you try to lock me up