Prodigy - The Ellsworth Bumpy Johnson EP

I went to his intv with Toure at Powerhouse in BK. No BS, P is 5'3.

He has changed a lot. He was saying how he stopped wearing jewelry because he'd gone to an instore in BMore and fans looked like they hadnt changed clothes in days and he felt like he was rubbing the jewelry in their face. He was saying how he changed from evil to good because jail gave him time to think about his life and how he slowed up Mobb Deep's money. He said how he got a notebook Pac wrote in and it had plans to unify neighborhoods and all this. His interview wasnt too

Not a fan of the new material but he's still got the ability to spit. "Hell On Earth" era P was a force of nature.

I went to his intv with Toure at Powerhouse in BK. No BS, P is 5'3.

He has changed a lot. He was saying how he stopped wearing jewelry because he'd gone to an instore in BMore and fans looked like they hadnt changed clothes in days and he felt like he was rubbing the jewelry in their face. He was saying how he changed from evil to good because jail gave him time to think about his life and how he slowed up Mobb Deep's money. He said how he got a notebook Pac wrote in and it had plans to unify neighborhoods and all this. His interview wasnt too

Not a fan of the new material but he's still got the ability to spit. "Hell On Earth" era P was a force of nature.

I always liked the slow flow from P
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Mixtape was solid...

this. glad to see P back on his grizzly.

so his book is that good? might have to hit up B&N this weekend

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Mixtape was solid...

this. glad to see P back on his grizzly.

so his book is that good? might have to hit up B&N this weekend

Solid work to me.

I like where he's going with his message. He seems more focused and mission oriented.

Gonna definitely be checking for more work from him.

Solid work to me.

I like where he's going with his message. He seems more focused and mission oriented.

Gonna definitely be checking for more work from him.

Back
Top Bottom