Products You Will Never Buy Again

I didn't buy it but V8 tomato juice is what I would never buy. V8 Splash is a different story.
Anything that has processed cheese in it.
Reebok
A black car

Jordan brand, terrible quality and they charge ridiculous amounts for their crap products. I laugh at dudes that still buy retros, huge waste of money considering how bad the quality is.

8.9 seconds. 
nthat.gif

Slip tip syringes. Leur lock all the way.
It's ****** up that I know the difference :lol: but +1

For me: Monster brand, mids, Adidas running shoes, Target belts
check out Brain Wavz, good sound for the price. 
This. My Monster Turbines blew out after a little more than a year
indifferent.gif
and I bought some Brain Wavz ProAlphas. Sound just as good and they were $40. I did get the Turbines for $60 though (thanks NTer who made that thread).

Good thread btw.

I second this... The homie who engineers sent me a promo pair which he got directly from Dre himself... dunzos in a month! go swoop some Audio Technica ATHm50s. Never a disappointing day with them joints.. AND they cost less!

Whats the difference between ATH-M50 and ATH-M50S?

3 pack of polo white tees. Things shrunk up after the first wash -__-

Toshiba laptop. Got one on black friday in '09 and I've already taken it in to get the HD replaced twice and the motherboard once, all due to manufacturing issues >:

Unless it a old school or a 1996 Impala any car made by Chevrolet

Anything made by hostess

Levi's

In 2003 I dropped $1700 on a 56" JVC rear projection HDTV.  This was on a college budget, and was a HUGE purchase for me at the time.  The thing broke in about 3 months.  It wasn't the fact that it broke, but the fact that JVC has the WORST customer service I ever dealt with. It literally took 4 months to get the part needed to fix the TV.  I will never buy another JVC product.

Back
Top Bottom