Project X Movie March 2nd

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Finally someone that agrees with me. I've been sayign this movie looks stupid but none of my friends agree
I'm with you guys.
Yup. It's going to be an absolutely awful movie. It's not even Superbad for a new generation. It's Dazed & Confused if they were allowed to throw the house party, but on anabolic steroids.

Naw Dazed & Confused is one of my favorite movies. This just looks bad

Pasadena house parties did go off tho. Even back in middle school the parents were cool with the kids drinking. Big ol houses up in the hills with lots of fine white girls.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Are you kidding me?

This @%*+ looks AWWWWWFUUUULLLL..

"Oh my GAWD there's a ****** in the oven that's CRAZAZAZAY!"

Yuck.
Not every movie is meant to be a thought provoking, clever piece of work. Some times people just want to watch some foolishness for 90 minutes for shallow, fun entertainment.

I feel like I saw the whole movie in the trailer.

might download.

Dena though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ppl criticize trailers for giving away too much....now i know why they do it

i feel like there will be a big twist in this movie

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Yep... the movie is called Project X, me thinks there's a more sinister plotline behind the obvious HS house party spiel
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Yep... the movie is called Project X, me thinks there's a more sinister plotline behind the obvious HS house party spiel
nerd.gif
ancient-aliens-guy-im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by PLVN

Are you kidding me?

This @%*+ looks AWWWWWFUUUULLLL..

"Oh my GAWD there's a ****** in the oven that's CRAZAZAZAY!"

Yuck.
Not every movie is meant to be a thought provoking, clever piece of work. Some times people just want to watch some foolishness for 90 minutes for shallow, fun entertainment.

I realize this...I'm not a film snob by any means (I thought Freddy Got Fingered was hilarious)

This hunk of garbage just looks terrible all around.

I didn't like the Hangover though sooo...

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Went to the advance screening last night.

Review - Project X - the greatest party we wish we all went to - http://bit.ly/znJQaw

This review got my hyped
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it, and got a reaction out of it. That means I did my job. Please share the link on FB/Twitter and where ever I'd appreciate it.

Dope lookin' movie. As I said about The Hangover Part 2, I am not going into this movie expecting/wanting some Oscar worthy acting and/or screenwriting.

I'm taking the movie for what it is and looking for lulz and a dope %!! party that I wish I was apart of. I feel as though it won't disappoint in those aspects and am looking forward to checkin' this one out.

looks ridiculously lame. everyone from 15-21 or anyone stuck in that mentality is going to see it = them making millions off of waka flaka songs in the background and teens being scandalously intoxicated.

just go to a real party

Back
Top Bottom