Project X Movie March 2nd

Originally Posted by PLVN

JD161616 said:

Are you kidding me?

This @%*+ looks AWWWWWFUUUULLLL..

"Oh my GAWD there's a ****** in the oven that's CRAZAZAZAY!"

Yuck.
Not every movie is meant to be a thought provoking, clever piece of work. Some times people just want to watch some foolishness for 90 minutes for shallow, fun entertainment.

I realize this...I'm not a film snob by any means (I thought Freddy Got Fingered was hilarious)

This hunk of garbage just looks terrible all around.

I didn't like the Hangover though sooo...

FUHHHH! FINALLY! Someone who think this movie is stupid AND doesn't like the Hangover. I though the hangover was really stupid! It wasn't even funny. It was dumb as hell.

I'm in that thang' 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Is this about that Australian kid?
Can someone elaborate on this? What Australian kid?

Corey Delaney.
roll.gif

That's who I thought he meant, but then I thought "no way in hell did that *@+! make the news in the U.S.".

Turns out I was wrong
frown.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Did anyone go to an of the early screenings?
went to a DC screening a few days ago, a lot better than i thought it'd be. full of laughs and eye candy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Did anyone go to an of the early screenings?
went to a DC screening a few days ago, a lot better than i thought it'd be. full of laughs and eye candy
pimp.gif
Saw it last night, thought it was pretty funny was nothing super great that I'd see again though.  Lots of Breasts 
devil.gif

^ Or we could just read the reviews of the 32/43 people giving it negative reviews on Rotten Tomatoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ Or we could just read the reviews of the 32/43 people giving it negative reviews on Rotten Tomatoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  The critics rating is always different than the Audience rating.

Back
Top Bottom