Project X Movie March 2nd

Originally Posted by sweetz12

as someone who used to host parties when my parents were outta town, this movie seems way too over the top. superbad was somewhat believable but this #@!$ just looks way too played out

Dude, its a movie. You think people want to pay $10-$15 to watch a regular real life house party? 
laugh.gif

Its all entertainment. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

as someone who used to host parties when my parents were outta town, this movie seems way too over the top. superbad was somewhat believable but this #@!$ just looks way too played out

Dude, its a movie. You think people want to pay $10-$15 to watch a regular real life house party? 
laugh.gif

Its all entertainment. 
you're right i'd rather watch something that would legitimately put my parties to shame......

Originally Posted by PRIME

laugh.gif

Its all entertainment. 
you're right i'd rather watch something that would legitimately put my parties to shame......
I hope you don't go see the Avengers movie. There might not be enough real life in it for you. 

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Better than I expected, and is coming from a 27yr old. Crazy party to say the least...
Agreed, but if I said my expectations were anything higher than the ground I walk on, I'd be a lying. Entertaining movie with some legitimately funny lines and moments. But again, crazy low expectations, so it helps. And I'm 27 as well. If I was a junior in high school, I'd think it was the best movie ever. Hell, in the previews, they showed the latest American Reunion trailer and I was more amped about that coming out because that's what I grew up on. In the end, this was Can't Hardly Wait for the MMA/Red Bull/steroid generation. Everything's gotta be bigger, stronger, louder, and more in-your-face.

Coming from a 25-year-old that has never drank or went to house parties, movie was hilarious and I'd watch it again.

Just saw this last night and I really liked it. A little outlandish? For sure, but I was

definitely entertained.. It made me want to go straight to a party afterwards.

Soundtrack was on point and I think the funniest part of the movie to me was the

security dudes. "Where's our money?" "The house is trashed, you're the worst

security ever." 
roll.gif

yo that soundtrack 
eek.gif
straight 
pimp.gif

the part at the end when it said that kid had to ride the short bus for the rest of high school
roll.gif
roll.gif
to much i couldn't stop laughing

Movie was dope as hell. May watch it again. Makes me want to party harder than ever before.
pimp.gif

"OMFG! I would simp so hard. The second she made him palm her booty I knew I had to fap when I got home"

laugh.gif

I, like everyone else, wanted to party as hard as they did after seeing this on Friday night. Soundtrack is dope. Had to get it right after watching the movie. I might see this again.

I finally got to see the movie last night. It was pretty funny. It definitely had me reliving my high school days and the parties we had. Nothing could compare to it.

the movie was dope, but tell me i'm not the only one who felt like throwing up because of the way the movie was shot through dax's camera.

i had to collect myself for a second, &#(&$ was making me nauseous
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

the movie was dope, but tell me i'm not the only one who felt like throwing up because of the way the movie was shot through dax's camera.

i had to collect myself for a second, &#(&$ was making me nauseous
sick.gif
Nah, the "found footage" style they used was really good and made the film what it was.
I'm telling you if they shot it in a "normal" way it wouldn't have felt the same. You wouldn't have gotten the feeling that you were actually AT the party. It was great with no shaking unlike many other films like Cloverfield and such that tried this method and made the film unwatchable 

Back
Top Bottom