Project X Movie March 2nd

^oh no i'm not doubting that...the movie was perfect the way it was shot.

i'm just saying the movie had me on motion sickness like crazy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I hope they don't do a bad job with the sequel. Kind of hard to imagine them ruining what is on its way to being a classic. If I had a say so, I'd suggest they keep the three guys and have them having a party in college or something.

Movie's still dope though. Saw it twice and just got the entire party list.
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that doesn't think this movie is as epic as others say it is? I'm 20, and yeah I thought it was cool but I felt like it was lacking in some areas. I can't really explain it. After watching the movie, I understood why the ratings were bad on rotten tomatoes.

Saw it the next day it came out. We took some Bombay and drank whenever they drank in the movie. It was cool I was feeling good when I got out but not as good as I thought I would.

The movie was decent. Not as good as people made it seem but I liked it. Worth the movie ticket. For some reason my favorite part is when they're showing the aerial footage and some guy gets ran over in the front yard
roll.gif

I didn't have the highest hopes, but definitely left more than satisfied.
Had it's funny moments... the soundtrack alone was money though, had me wanting to go out immediately after watching it.
pimp.gif

Pretty funny movie..we went out right after ready to !*@+ @#** up and had a great adventure of our own.
laugh.gif

Saw it last night. Didnt have high hopes for it but was thoroughly entertained.
HANDS DOWN, the best part of the movie was that main brunette chick.
Blondie was cute as hell too.

I watched this tonight.
WOW, this movie was ridiculously hilarious!
It was one of the best comedy movies that I've seen in a while.

Costa: "JB, I'm sorry I bought you a bra for your birthday...I'm sorry I called you a fat@#$%"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seen it a second time, even loved it more! Plan on seeing it a 3rd time. I swear had no clue it was going to turn out this way just being on set for 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom