Proline UPDATES

got mine at retail before
ohwell.gif
, if i just waited.....

Originally Posted by chase on

proline megamall is having nice discounts on their shoes.

hyperize PI 4,xxx
hyperize all black? 4,xxx

and other good nike shoes @ 40% off or so.

some adidas shoes were also discounted.

hyperdunk PI @10% off i think.
is this only for 1 day?

called them up a while ago but the staff said the pi hyperize are priced at 56++ or 20% off.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by chase on

proline megamall is having nice discounts on their shoes.

hyperize PI 4,xxx
hyperize all black? 4,xxx

and other good nike shoes @ 40% off or so.

some adidas shoes were also discounted.

hyperdunk PI @10% off i think.
is this only for 1 day?

called them up a while ago but the staff said the pi hyperize are priced at 56++ or 20% off.

i don't think its just for a day.

i'm positive about the pi hyprerize i saw, i don't know which hyperize the staff is talking about.
ohwell.gif

the big-discounted-shoes are the ones in the tray, not the one on the display shelves.

better visit them for hands-on confirmation.
wink.gif

called up proline greenbelt and robinsons and the hyperize phils is 20% off while in megamall when i called up around 1pm yesterday the lady told me there was1 pair left at 9.5 and 20% off only.

chase on, no problem bro. it was a good update at least it made people to check out proline and im sure there are other good deals aside from the phil hyperize
smile.gif
also it might be their fault baka binalik na nila nung mdami bumili at 40% hehe nalugi sila...

i've checked proline park square hyperize PI 30% off pero last pair na size 9.

hyperize phils is available at mj46 and full size run from size 8 up to 15 ata. so those looking for one you could visit the outlets. sa proline mostly kse 1pair left na lang. its P4980 at the outlets...30% off din.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

hyperize phils is available at mj46 and full size run from size 8 up to 15 ata. so those looking for one you could visit the outlets. sa proline mostly kse 1 pair left na lang. its P4980 at the outlets...30% off din.

I've always wondered where the hell do those size 13-15s come from whenever shoes hit the outlets when during release they only have up to size 12. Haha.Weird.

maybe the big sizes are kept by nike phils for the pro and college players who endorses nike and if no one gets them or chooses them then thats when it goes tothe outlets
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

maybe the big sizes are kept by nike phils for the pro and college players who endorses nike and if no one gets them or chooses them then thats when it goes to the outlets
smile.gif

namely DLSU and ADMU players.. most of them are wearing Kobe 4 whiteouts and hyperize during this last season UAAP..

and if ever PBA players as well.

A lot of discounted shoes @ Proline, Mega

Those that I can remember (15%-40% off):

- Soldier III (White/Blue)
- Zoom MVP (Pop)
- Lebron VI (Low Blk/White)
- Alpholution
- Hyperize Black white swoosh

etc.

ben thanks for the updates...any chance the PI hyperdunks on sale for more than 10%?
happy.gif
hehe

They have the Hyperdunk PI but I'm not sure if it's on sale tho.

I'll check again tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom