PROMO Military Blue IV's...FAKES? beware

saw these pop up on a asia sellers site. another pair of IV's with promo tags and production date of 2006.

DSCF0081%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC_%E9%87%8D%E5%90%8D1.jpg

DSCF0089%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF0093%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF0107%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF0112%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF0117%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF0131%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF0140%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF0144%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC_%E9%87%8D%E5%90%8D1.jpg

DSCF0148%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

STAY AWAY!!!

And theyre coming out in 2012 anyway so just wait to buy a legit pair from your closest Foot Locker or HOH

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

like i been said somebody should dissect a pair to see if the air units real or w/e

Ok I have an idea y don't u spend 200+ dollars and dissect them yourself lol.

Who knows where these came from and just magically popped up.. i'd wait for the release and be able to cop from a store and check your pairs out in person before purchasing.. but to each their own..  if somebody ends up getting a pair, hopefully they are legit and can post up some pics.. 

If we can get enough people, I'd be more than willing to donate a couple dollars to fund to buy a pair and open them up to see. Get like 20 people to put ten bucks up to put a mystery to rest? I'm all about it.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

If we can get enough people, I'd be more than willing to donate a couple dollars to fund to buy a pair and open them up to see. Get like 20 people to put ten bucks up to put a mystery to rest? I'm all about it.

i was gonna say that a long time ago with the Concords when they first popped up.

i dont think anyone cares enough to donate their own money for something thats not that serious IMO.

if you wear them 3 times and the paint cracks they are 100% legit! if it does not crack they are fake!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tbone97

if you wear them 3 times and the paint cracks they are 100% legit! if it does not crack they are fake!
eyes.gif

sad when fakes are better quality in some cases then the real deal.. or at least hold up better.. 
mad.gif

These "Promo" Specials popping up like this suddenly when the actual 4's drop next year... Do the Math guys... This is another Concord situation.....

.........NUFF SAID.... For now

FAKES
I own the preproduction Jordan IV Military Sample from 2006 and they were not plastic wings or heel tab.

The Jordan III and IV from '06-'08 are some of the worst quality jordans of all time. That shape is
sick.gif
The 2012 version will be better.

If this isn'ta give away that these sites sell fakes then I dont know what is. These look terrible. Smh NT been blind lately

Back
Top Bottom