PROMO Military Blue IV's...FAKES? beware

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These "Promo" Specials popping up like this suddenly when the actual 4's drop next year... Do the Math guys... This is another Concord situation.....

.........NUFF SAID.... For now

co-sign on this one fam... most def right... this is indeed a little too obvious after the Concord fiasco

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Look just like my 06 pair I got from finishline
Then you need to get your eyes checked out.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

That website is legit and the pair looks legit.

Air Units look nothing like what JB has released in the past 7 years.  No hump at the back of the shoe.

They are FAKE.  I think they look better in some areas than what was released, but they are fake nonetheless. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

That website is legit and the pair looks legit.

just like the concords from slam dunk space right?
grin.gif

*fixed...

damn them Chinese actually stepped their game up
really surprise how legit they look like

^hell yeah. i'd wear them. wouldn't pay retail for them, but i'd wear them for sure.

then again, i wouldn't pay retail for real one too
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by edmtl

To be fair. Air Randy does not have these list on his site.

so what does that mean? LULZ

SDS never had any of the promos...

I'm just making a comment on cashm0neyand1 reply. "air randy and Jay specializations"

one of the best ways to tell if a site is legit or fake is.......

first is the prices - if there prices are not on point then something is wrong

second is the colorways they have- always check and see if they have any

crazy colorway's that dont exsist like (beer bottle brown / silver with a coors light logo)

now this site has all the right colorways and the prices match up aswell 

but i still wouldnt order from them ..................................................................peace23

When are these releasing next year? I'm interested to pick these up when they drop.

Fake?

Nah........Everything is on point with the 2006 retro.
It would be stupid for someone to use high grade materials on a fake release, first off they would probably spend more in production then they actually would receive in profit.

FOR THE ONES WHO DON'T BELIEVE THESE ARE FAKES.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO AHEAD AND ORDER.

POST PICS WHEN THEY ARRIVE FOR PEER REVIEW.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

They're not fake for da millionith time b...jeez
laugh.gif

Just cuz they were made past their original production window

Don't mean they weren't made in da exact Y3 factory da standard retros were

Made...besides, every one knows da 06 quality was nuffin to write home about
grin.gif

I don't know if this specific batch is fake.  It does seem strange that a relatively large production run of non-sample sizes would surface so long after the initial release.  And PROMO labels don't usually appear on regular sizes of in-line shoes.  If I had to guess, I would say these were produced in a contracted factory without authorization and the PROMO label was used to create interest and confuse buyers. 

all i know is the quality on these DESPERATELY needs to be upgraded from that cardboard like leather. I beat mine into the ground though, the midsole cracked vertically straight through at a flex point

Actually, unauthorized merchandise is counterfeit.  It wasn't manufactured or distributed by NIKE, even though it is being presented to the public as such.  It's a criminal act that violates numerous copyright and trade laws. 

Back
Top Bottom