Proof that spirits exist?!?! *pics*

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

i got domed up by a ghost once.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

So did I. @@@ went straight thru her head

This fool gave us a warning and everything like we were gonna be terrified lol. Ducktales.

Lies...........All Lies.

We know that photoshop exists...................Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

That's a little creepy, I can't get down with ghosts/spirits
i used to talk to a chick that turned out to be a ghost hunter.. i went ghost soon after finding that out..
laugh.gif

but ya, these pics are creepy/edited.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE. You have to be a total tard to buy this. I think it takes about 30 seconds to do this with Photoshop...its not even that good ofa PS.

Originally Posted by desoIation1

So my girlfriend's grandma died last week, and her cousin took pictures inside the house the day after the grandma died. Here are two of the pictures she took.

**********scary pics ahead*************

The first one you can see the obvious face on the bottom. You might also be able to see two faces in the upper right, one of them a man with glasses and the other a woman. We were thinking it's a mother and father and their baby?

The second one my girlfriend counted 9 faces. I counted only 8, but that's pretty crazy to see that many faces in one picture. You can see the face and hands of a spirit on the bottom.

That's really cool how did you PHOTOSHOP these pictures? amazing! I would like to play a prank on my friends like that.

Back
Top Bottom