Proper pooping technique photo (anyone still have it?)

laugh.gif
first off, but I remember someone posted on here awhile back a photo from outside a bathroom in China/Japan of a little step by step photo chart on how to poop properly,

I know you would straighten out your back, and put your hands around your knees and bend over slightly, but need to see the pic regardless

*I did it for awhile and it actually worked, the amount of "crap" that would come out of me was astonishing...but slowly I got back to the "normal" pooping method, magazine or cell phone in hand with a slight forward lean

Hopefully someone has it still
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
first off, but I remember someone posted on here awhile back a photo from outside a bathroom in China/Japan of a little step by step photo chart on how to poop properly,

I know you would straighten out your back, and put your hands around your knees and bend over slightly, but need to see the pic regardless

*I did it for awhile and it actually worked, the amount of "crap" that would come out of me was astonishing...but slowly I got back to the "normal" pooping method, magazine or cell phone in hand with a slight forward lean

Hopefully someone has it still
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom