Proper pooping technique photo (anyone still have it?)

*dead* @ the backwards hat
laugh.gif

I remember one that was black and red, I believe. That was back in 07 though. Still it was posted on NT.

I remember one that was black and red, I believe. That was back in 07 though. Still it was posted on NT.

Okay maybe I just remember the looking at NT for too long, because that most def is the image, lol. It really does work though.

Okay maybe I just remember the looking at NT for too long, because that most def is the image, lol. It really does work though.

Folks in Asia been having those types of toilets for years....good technique and no need to sit there and read a book. its just shoots out with a quick blast. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Folks in Asia been having those types of toilets for years....good technique and no need to sit there and read a book. its just shoots out with a quick blast. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom