Props to my fellow Black people that use "Big words" and all, but...

Clyde obviously had relations with a female family member back in the day, hence your saltiness
walt-frazier.jpg

Swag

And this it the problem with America, when someone is actually intelligent,"why does he talk like that?" "He showing off."  How about all the little black children who watch clyde and decide having a good vocabulary and wearing various pimp suits are cool?

Clyde obviously had relations with a female family member back in the day, hence your saltiness
walt-frazier.jpg

Swag

And this it the problem with America, when someone is actually intelligent,"why does he talk like that?" "He showing off."  How about all the little black children who watch clyde and decide having a good vocabulary and wearing various pimp suits are cool?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i know what you mean op.

forreal i do.

most of these guys commenting are not even black and most are lying if they say they are.

lots of "educated" black people feel the need to display their intelligence by using words that have been extinct for 40 years.
yeah yeah yeah other races do it to, but if you were black, you would understand.

there is no use for large un-needed words in basketball or anything conversation unless you are describing something in detail and the word is permitted.

its a "im smarter than you" mentality and walt frayzer has it in spades.

but ya'll really wouldnt know.
this is going to be uoted, strike thru, racist reply, blah blah blah, dirty comes in and says something snarky, people will laugh, people will log off and realize they read the truth.

Byron-solo.gif

Good afternoon, feeble-minded peasant. Allow me to offer a rejoinder to your partially-literate assertions and perhaps enter in a discourse whereinwhich I challenge your lofty claims. 
Forthwith and foremost, your contentions regarding a separation between "educated negroids" and "uneducated negroids", exploit your very own cultural identity as profoundly uneducated. This claim is almost as absurd as your theory that negroes should be content with the "shoo-ting" of the "bask-et-ball" and have limited vocabulary that is regulated by some overseeing body who "permits" certain words. Are you ashamed of your people? Despicable! How dare you berate a race who has been downtrodden far too long, especially your very own kin!

I would also like to assess your current mental health. I am under the assumption that you are truly adherent to the belief that words are living things, seeing as how you mentioned them dying or becoming "extinct". This sort of cumthundery is very much typical to that of an inbred.

I would like for you to elaborate on your assertions and reply with finesse. I will entertain any retortions, however ludicrous they may be. However, I must say that your current history precedes you as a nincompoop. 

I am patiently awaiting your response, assuming that you haven't drooled off back to sweet slumber yet. Good day.

You, sir, are an imbecile. 

P.S. Make your words ripe with wit, and remember, as the Assemblage of Illegality says, "Nucketh, if and only if, you bucketh."

-Lord Byron

i know what you mean op.

forreal i do.

most of these guys commenting are not even black and most are lying if they say they are.

lots of "educated" black people feel the need to display their intelligence by using words that have been extinct for 40 years.
yeah yeah yeah other races do it to, but if you were black, you would understand.

there is no use for large un-needed words in basketball or anything conversation unless you are describing something in detail and the word is permitted.

its a "im smarter than you" mentality and walt frayzer has it in spades.

but ya'll really wouldnt know.
this is going to be uoted, strike thru, racist reply, blah blah blah, dirty comes in and says something snarky, people will laugh, people will log off and realize they read the truth.

Byron-solo.gif

Good afternoon, feeble-minded peasant. Allow me to offer a rejoinder to your partially-literate assertions and perhaps enter in a discourse whereinwhich I challenge your lofty claims. 
Forthwith and foremost, your contentions regarding a separation between "educated negroids" and "uneducated negroids", exploit your very own cultural identity as profoundly uneducated. This claim is almost as absurd as your theory that negroes should be content with the "shoo-ting" of the "bask-et-ball" and have limited vocabulary that is regulated by some overseeing body who "permits" certain words. Are you ashamed of your people? Despicable! How dare you berate a race who has been downtrodden far too long, especially your very own kin!

I would also like to assess your current mental health. I am under the assumption that you are truly adherent to the belief that words are living things, seeing as how you mentioned them dying or becoming "extinct". This sort of cumthundery is very much typical to that of an inbred.

I would like for you to elaborate on your assertions and reply with finesse. I will entertain any retortions, however ludicrous they may be. However, I must say that your current history precedes you as a nincompoop. 

I am patiently awaiting your response, assuming that you haven't drooled off back to sweet slumber yet. Good day.

You, sir, are an imbecile. 

P.S. Make your words ripe with wit, and remember, as the Assemblage of Illegality says, "Nucketh, if and only if, you bucketh."

-Lord Byron

StaXX wrote:
I understand what you're saying. I really do. But it's dumb to single out black people.
I'd suggest broadening your surroundings if you think we're the main group who embodies this trait.
From my experience, it's usually top tier scholars who never know when to turn it off & statistically speaking, we're nowhere near other races so
I actually enjoy hearing black people place emphasis on their vocabulary. Your thread implies that we aren't suppose to know big words.
As far as Clyde goes, this helps set him apart as a broadcaster so I see nothing wrong with him possessing and utilizing his large vocabulary.
If anything, it makes me want to pick up a book.

staxx ur just an example. dont get mad...

but do you guys reread what you write?

yeah its neat he knows over 9000 words, but we are watching BASKETBALL.

BASKETBALL.
im trying to see what amare just did, not having to think twice about a word, its usages and its correct placing and origin.

not everything has to be "show how smart i am" time cause all that ever shows is that you, in your heart, think you are lesser of a man and need this to affirm your intelligence instead of being yourself and letting it shine thru life choices.

now if thats dude, then good for him.
but its unnecessary to use words that large out of context to the situation and conversation.
thats why it looks and sounds stupid.
using "large words" during trivial conversations is one of the first things a real intelligent person notices when they speak to someone.

its like saying "If i were any more famished, i may keel over and perish from starvation"
at mcdonalds.
to the drive thru.
at 4am.
in a civic.

StaXX wrote:
I understand what you're saying. I really do. But it's dumb to single out black people.
I'd suggest broadening your surroundings if you think we're the main group who embodies this trait.
From my experience, it's usually top tier scholars who never know when to turn it off & statistically speaking, we're nowhere near other races so
I actually enjoy hearing black people place emphasis on their vocabulary. Your thread implies that we aren't suppose to know big words.
As far as Clyde goes, this helps set him apart as a broadcaster so I see nothing wrong with him possessing and utilizing his large vocabulary.

BASKETBALL.
im trying to see what amare just did, not having to think twice about a word, its usages and its correct placing and origin.

not everything has to be "show how smart i am" time cause all that ever shows is that you, in your heart, think you are lesser of a man and need this to affirm your intelligence instead of being yourself and letting it shine thru life choices.

but its unnecessary to use words that large out of context to the situation and conversation.
using "large words" during trivial conversations is one of the first things a real intelligent person notices when they speak to someone.

its like saying "If i were any more famished, i may keel over and perish from starvation"
at mcdonalds.
to the drive thru.
at 4am.
in a civic.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

BASKETBALL.

at mcdonalds.
to the drive thru.
at 4am.
in a civic.

30t6p3b.gif
An unfamiliar word is used and you are distracted from the actual game ? If you were so into what was going on in the game why would that detract your attention ?

You say Clyde isn't being himself ?
laugh.gif
Dude is the epitome of "be yourself". But as you stated you don't even know if he actually is this person.

It's clear that Clyde is the person he desires to be, because he want to be. Never do I get the sense that he's trying to undermine or sound more intelligent by using these words. My son is just on some other wave, that he created. He also isn't coming up with a new word EVERY single game. It's clear that the vocabulary he uses is natural and probably part of his every day vocab.

I don't believe most of you actually even know who dude is or even watched any Knick games he calls.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

BASKETBALL.

at mcdonalds.
to the drive thru.
at 4am.
in a civic.

30t6p3b.gif
An unfamiliar word is used and you are distracted from the actual game ? If you were so into what was going on in the game why would that detract your attention ?

You say Clyde isn't being himself ?
laugh.gif
Dude is the epitome of "be yourself". But as you stated you don't even know if he actually is this person.

It's clear that Clyde is the person he desires to be, because he want to be. Never do I get the sense that he's trying to undermine or sound more intelligent by using these words. My son is just on some other wave, that he created. He also isn't coming up with a new word EVERY single game. It's clear that the vocabulary he uses is natural and probably part of his every day vocab.

I don't believe most of you actually even know who dude is or even watched any Knick games he calls.

Back
Top Bottom