Props to my fellow Black people that use "Big words" and all, but...

pimp.gif
@ black people arguing among themselves.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

props to those who utter jibberish and think they deep, im looking directly at you rilla
cause a _ wear a kufi it don't mean he nice........

roll.gif

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

props to those who utter jibberish and think they deep, im looking directly at you rilla
cause a _ wear a kufi it don't mean he nice........

roll.gif

I understand what he's saying. If you watched the Knicks game, I believe it was either last night or the night before Clyde used a word it's escaping me right now what it was that just left me like Huh? with how it was just forced into the situation, like one of those word of the day that just doesn't sound right no mater how you use/say it.

Nonetheless Clyde's vocab it definitely appreciated
pimp.gif
, even though some days it leaves me scratching my head. One more thing there's something about some polysyllable words that just sound smoother than using regular common words, especially when writing

I understand what he's saying. If you watched the Knicks game, I believe it was either last night or the night before Clyde used a word it's escaping me right now what it was that just left me like Huh? with how it was just forced into the situation, like one of those word of the day that just doesn't sound right no mater how you use/say it.

Nonetheless Clyde's vocab it definitely appreciated
pimp.gif
, even though some days it leaves me scratching my head. One more thing there's something about some polysyllable words that just sound smoother than using regular common words, especially when writing

There's nothing wrong with using the full spectrum of vocabulary. Its unfortunate that some look down on those that do, and actually know what they're saying. But that only makes the one laughing look like a moron.

Even those who DON'T know what they're saying get points in my book for trying. There's no other language that been butchered like American English.

There's nothing wrong with using the full spectrum of vocabulary. Its unfortunate that some look down on those that do, and actually know what they're saying. But that only makes the one laughing look like a moron.

Even those who DON'T know what they're saying get points in my book for trying. There's no other language that been butchered like American English.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*%$ is goin on in your avy. Little girl an Hickenbottom huh? wow.... i did a double take like whaaaa?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*%$ is goin on in your avy. Little girl an Hickenbottom huh? wow.... i did a double take like whaaaa?

Back
Top Bottom