3166xee.jpg

348lqo0.jpg

32zma7p.jpg

160eu05.jpg

2elfryt.jpg

25uqtfn.jpg

2m3l0dw.jpg

28kj98y.jpg

I was wondering what Artest was wearing...

His black/red ones were nice the other day.

The contrast stitching on the uppers needs to go though. The crossing looks horrid IMO.

Those are the A3H shoes made for Al Harrington with the NYC skyline on them. The green ones are for St. Patricks Day when the Knicks wear green shoes andjerseys. Dallas said the Orange is for a spanish holiday and the red Stackjack may be coming out in the summer.

Keon!

thanks for sharing the pics. I hope all these colors become available. I'm still craving the all red stackjacks the most though. can't wait to see whatelse is in store. so far i'm really impressed with Harrington's line

When are the White/Navy StackJacks releasing? The ones that Stephen Jackson wears with the home colorway jerseys? Those are the ones I think Warriors fans willreally appreciate since we see them more often. And also, howcome they don't have the Jack1 logo/signature anymore?

Wore my Stackjacks to do some running just to try it out, they held up okay but it would be much better with some extra insole or something like that. Not badat all for the price though.

finally got my pair. very pleased, can't wait to see the follow up stack jack and hopefully they release the all red pair.
d9f1524b72788b0560b43470e5a104b40a775f1.jpg

hats off to these guys for doing something positive, not everyone can buy $100 shoes, hopefully these guys get enough support to stick around.

Originally Posted by Dena Up

hats off to these guys for doing something positive, not everyone can buy $100 shoes, hopefully these guys get enough support to stick around.
agree, that's why im doing my part to support
i hope y'all too

anybody has the info for ron artest shoes?release date?also in other shoes posted on their site.tnx

RED STACKJACKS WILL BE SOLD SOON ONLINE KMART.COM AND THE SHOE IN THE PICTURE HAS BEEN REMADE AND IS SICK!!! AL'S NEXT SIGNATURE!!!

I really like the Jack 1's. The black with the white sole and the blue/white/orange. How's the quality on these? Do they have good support?

Back
Top Bottom