Prove Me Wrong... DJ Khaled is Better Than your favorite DJ!!!

Before anyone comes in here's ranting about how they hate how he sounds or acts hear me out. I may live down here in miami but I was born and raised injersey so there is no biased. For all the hate that Khaled may get nobody mentions what he is doing for his city... there is no DJ in the country in the last 5years that has put more people on in the city they rep than Khaled... Ross, Flo-rida, Runners, Plies, Ace, ext. Now I know these dudes aren't the best inthe world but it's what their city loves and wants. Name another DJ that has done that for their respective city? "Don't worry I'llWait" lol
NOBODY. That's because most DJ's could give 2 cents about the artists in their city. Khaled uses his position to elevate unsigned artists. Furthermoreyou could throw in a Khaled album and you'll hear music from EVERYWHERE.... he's got Bonethugs, Beanie Sigel, Trick, everybody. I just think peopledon't give this man the credit he deserves based on his crazy @ss swag. If you disagree, name one DJ anywhere that is elevating new artists the way he is.

i dont think there is any question dude has done alot for the artists he pushes....but son is OD with it sometimes...

First: Hop off DJ Khaled's nuts.

Second: Ross was around before we gave a damn about Khaled, Flo-Rida: ight i'll give you that, Runners: yeah he has some responsibility for that, Plies:ISN'T EVEN FROM MIAMI so NO, Ace: Who really gives a damn, dude is beyond wack.

At the end of the day Khaled still is annoying as hell, says the N-word way to much, and really ain't done a whole lot besides Flo-Rida in the Runners. Take his #*!# outta ur mouth, thank you.

Dj Clue is and always will be #1 ..First to do just about everything Dj's are doing now

Professional pt 1 and Hardknock Backstage > any dj's album..and dude got plaques and lets not talk about his mixtape game please

Hop off DJ khales nut

indifferent.gif

I'd rather not respond to that cuz people normally say that when you aren't smart enuff to think of a response!!
2nd Plies did mixtapes in ft. myers for like 4 years before Khaled got a hand in him gettin together wit Trick and Slip-n-Slid

Drama? Of all the hype that gangsta grills is there has only been 3 ones worth hearing dedication 2, Fabs Joint, Jeezy Joint.... All of which would have beenequally as nice w/o dude... What has he done for artists from a radio DJ stand point... NOTHING... He damn sure don't play gangsta grillz mixtapes on shade45

^I did say last 5 years right? *goes and looks for a good clue tape in last 5 years*
Anyway your prolly right but not really speaking on the art form... I talking from Radio DJ stand point.

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

^I did say last 5 years right? *goes and looks for a good clue tape in last 5 years*
Anyway your prolly right but not really speaking on the art form... I talking from Radio DJ stand point.

Please just leave this topic alone....The only reason why there's no more clue's envy's big mikes' kay slays was because the feds went atdrama...all those dj's i listed > khaled ..there's no even playing field khaled's rappers get airplay east coast mc's dont get spins but inNY those wack rappers khaled get spins are all over the place...

I will give Khaled more respect the day he SHUTS HIS MOUTH! I think he is a good dj, mad people jump on his tracks, I am fine with all of that. My problem ishis voice goes right through my ears and he loves hearing himself yell. It gets so annoying, just like DJ WHoooooooooooooooKiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid....sigh.

Khaled is annoying as hell, but I played We Takin Ova, Grammy Family, Brown Paper Bag, and Holla at Me Baby over and over again when they came out...andI've been playing Out Here Grindin a lot...I can see how people could get sick of him, but he has put some good stuff together over the past few years

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

Khaled is annoying as hell, but I played We Takin Ova, Grammy Family, Brown Paper Bag, and Holla at Me Baby over and over again when they came out...and I've been playing Out Here Grindin a lot...I can see how people could get sick of him, but he has put some good stuff together over the past few years

agreed

come on man..

DJ DRAMA!!!

dramatic is better than him in any way shape and form..
better mixtapes..
better artist... +wayne +TI +Fab +Jeezy +the Unit +Killa kam +clipse...
everybody wanna do a barrack o'drama mixtape (no #@%%)

++and he got better nicknames

-see Khaled is only located in one place.... florida(nothin against them)...
branch out!!!
++DRAM is everywhere!!
ATL,philly, harlem, Florida (got one with plies), VA, Lousiana, Yonkers!, Houston
he even got people u aint never heard of unless you from around that area

++i think he did a lot for wayne on them dedication mixtapes ... NOT SURE .. U TELL ME ??

- and i dont think khaled is done that much either for the artist..
if Rick Ross had a MR. THANKSGIVN mixtape!! endless possibilites!!

khalid really didn't do anything for the Runners...everybody hopped on them after "Money on My Mind"...

Trap or Die...that's all i gotta say

Drama? Of all the hype that gangsta grills is there has only been 3 ones worth hearing dedication 2, Fabs Joint, Jeezy Joint.... All of which would have been equally as nice w/o dude... What has he done for artists from a radio DJ stand point... NOTHING... He damn sure don't play gangsta grillz mixtapes on shade 45
eek.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

When you say that hes a "better DJ" are you just saying that hes put on more people than other DJs? Because I know damn well that he isn't betterthan MANY other DJs that are DJING!

Yea as far as this mixtape $@# and what he's done for Florida and to a certain extent Terror Squad(Only cat selling and he' doin' it on Koch) yougotta give it up to dude. A lot of Dj's come in with the major's and grab the biggest artists they can find and drop a album and you never hear fromthem again. Khaled did get the big artists but he's shown Florida and the South as a whole love on every mixtape. And you can't deny how hot GrammyFamily and We Takin Over were. I'm not gonna compare to him to any other DJ or anything but its not even debatable the impact he's had on the rap gamethe past year. Now as far his mixing goes well i'll let ya'll handle that lol. I'm in the minority I know but I can appreciate what dude has done.He can chill out on the rants before records but if he didn't I could care less. I'd still bump Brown Paper Bag and We Takin' Over regardless.

DJ Premier's my favorite so you're wrong. you make a valid point about him doing things for miami but whats the point of those artist if have nosustainability? Like dudes above me said, Ross was big before him, Plies aint from Miami, The Runners wouldve made it without him. So all he's really doneis Ace, who hasn't really proved anything yet. I will concede that right now he's the best at getting posse records together.

On the real though......I don't even see Khaled as a DJ, he is more like a promoter.

If he would calm down with all the yelling and talking hes good in my book. I mean you cant deny almost every song that camp has put out in the past year and ahalf has been a banger (Im so hood, we takin over, Out here grindin just to name a few) but his voice is just so damn annoying with that "we thebest" %#$! repeated like 30 times before the track starts.

But as far as best dj i would have to say Drama is doin it as far as DJin and Mixtapes goes. I mean people anticipate the gangsta grillz like its a officialalbum. Dudes on here including me were fiendin for the fab %#$! for months before it was actually released, and now he comin wit a killa cam gangsta grillz
eek.gif

So to answer your question hes gets props for gettin good artists together and makin good tracks but the best DJ in the game right now is Drama.

Back
Top Bottom