Provide a DETAILED REASON why a shoe is fake or be BANNED! 3 STRIKES!!

I have officially made the list, didn't think it would happen.

The reason for it is a nasty word, "cosign". If the reasons are posted right above me, rather than retype everything, cosign had been used in thepast to show agreement on the fake/legit call as well as the reasons stated. I am never one to cut corners with responses to boost my count and my history willshow this. I thought I was doing the forum a service by coming in and sharing what little I know about sneakers.

Anyways, cosign won't happen again, you won't get your third strike.

EDIT: ijapino: Thanks for the heads up via PM.

Originally Posted by xpatrickstar

So cosign = strike?
If that's all you put, then yes.

Even if the reasons have already been listed, please try and give your own or atleast say it in another way.

mjmoney23:
1."Grapes are fake, shape and colors are off."
How does this deserve a warning, it might not be the best legit check response, but it did give 2 reasons?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]mjmoney23:[/color]
1."Grapes are fake, shape and colors are off."[/color]
How does this deserve a warning, it might not be the best legit check response, but it did give 2 reasons?
You should explain how "off" is the shape and color. Is it too dark? Or the shape is off because off toe box too boxy or too long?Something like that.
Don't just say it is "off".

Should we be enforcing a minimum post requirement for the lc/pc forum? it seems to be working well for the buy/sell lounge. i know there are a lot of legitcheckers that are new who know what they're doing, but every day i see a very new member either making a legit/fake decision with no clue what he/she istalking about, posting on an extremely old topic, or copying another response with no clue what it even means. people are boost posting a lot in this forum,and i think it would be a LOT better if they were doing it in the wdywt, pickup, or general forums.

MODS:

you really need to enforce the rules. ive seen countless guys saying its fake etc. because its "off" or other *******t. lots of guys post in thelegit thread for the sake of posting. you guys need to enforce the rules. ive seen alot of guys getting it wrong. smh.

i mean its kind of hard to give a detail explanation besides the basic facts. i mean i was thinking maybe providing a link of the real sneakers he'slooking for when it comes to stating they are real or fake.

The way we see it, there are either details or there aren't.

"The toe box is off."

We want to know HOW the toe box is off.

"The mesh isnt aligned correctly."

We want to know what correct is.

If you can provide pictures, that's even better. If you want to direct people to how they can find out this information on their own, the sneakerenthusiast community will be better for it.

We want our members to be educated in this forum so that they don't have to ask the same question more than once and they can be saved from making a badpurchase.

We dont want this to be a forum where people can boost their post count without adding to the quality of the community.

Can we appoint mods for this section?

I've been out of it for a while but now most of the replies I see are

"good to go"
"fake" "legit"

Back
Top Bottom