Provide a DETAILED REASON why a shoe is fake or be BANNED! 3 STRIKES!!

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

what does under review mean after a person has 3 strikes

It means they'll either be banned or suspended....It depends on previous warnings throughout their Niketalk history.

Banned From Legit Checks...
Meaning, they're not be able to browse this sub-forum? Or only not be able to post?
So I guess ctownballer03 is the unlucky guy who got totally banned from NT community?
roll.gif

They're basically view-only now in the two legit check forums.

We figured a complete ban was pretty harsh for someone's foolishness. Ctownballer03's ban was a result of how he handled himself in the situation. Hereceived multiple warnings and I even PM'd him to give him a heads up.

Basically the way you handle yourself even after you've been banned can determine what your sentence shall be.

you can make a group of legit checkers composed of og sneakerheads who are willing to help and only give them the privilege of replying to threads, just athought so you dont have to keep tabs on everyone. anyways good job
happy.gif

Sneakerboy13:
1. "Yep defintely fake. carbon fiber is off and patent leather is cut wrong. "
2. Fakes.. Indo, get your head in the game man!!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Lol... He needs to get a mirror.
roll.gif

so if i tell someone in a thread they need to get better pix ie: boxlabel, shoetag, etc.....will that be counted as a strike??

Originally Posted by OnE2RoCkOnE2StoCk

so if i tell someone in a thread they need to get better pix ie: boxlabel, shoetag, etc.....will that be counted as a strike??

Nah.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Basically the way you handle yourself even after you've been banned can determine what your sentence shall be.

laugh.gif
this had me lolln....

Add OnlyRetroXi to the list: "authentic"

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

laugh.gif
this had me lolln....

Add OnlyRetroXi to the list: "authentic"

Originally Posted by aeyJ23

i still c ppl just sayin legit 4 an Lc either ppl r sayin that or it looks good 2 me without stateing reasons idk if ne mods have favorites in the Lc check forum thats a regular. I feel that if they not a mod they should not just say legit b/c us ppl w/o high # of post compare wit the ppl wit a high # of posts. If they r not a mod the rule should go 4 them 2 like u said ijapino facts must b stated and i dont c that from ppl wit high post.
I'm more concerned with people giving reasons for "fake" shoes. Not Legit ones.

A legit shoe is easy to identify since they should always be the same color, height, material, etc...

A fake shoe, however, are not always the same. Example: One factory makes a black/red Air Jordan XI. The color's perfect, the spacing on the 2 and 3 are dead on, but the only thing that identifies them as fake is the carbon fiber. A second factory makes another black/red Air Jordan XI. But this time the carbon fiber is an exact match to a legit pair. Everything might be perfect except another minor flaw such as the shoe tag's date not touching the bar code.

Make sense?

I guess the easiest way to explain the situation is that we're trying to distinguish fakes from real shoes, not real shoes from fakes.

I hope you understand.

Basically, the reasons for authentic shoes are listed all over the pictures that posted. Listing out the reason for legit pairs are good, but notnecessarily an obligation.

You're trying to make sure every post is informative?
I get a hell of a lot more from a majority responding with "fake" than I do from an official release post with 1000 replies stating nothing but"copped." Why don't you worry about that garbage? Honest question.

Originally Posted by WellerZ06

I get a hell of a lot more from a majority responding with "fake" than I do from an official release post with 1000 replies stating nothing but "copped." Why don't you worry about that garbage? Honest question.

I agree. And I delete alot of the one word "copped" replies from official posts. The problem is, we have more important things to monitor thanthose useless replies. If there was anything more I could do, I would. Trust that.

Originally Posted by WellerZ06

I get a hell of a lot more from a majority responding with "fake" than I do from an official release post with 1000 replies stating nothing but "copped." Why don't you worry about that garbage? Honest question.

Re-read the first post and you'll see that he isn't just trying to make sure every post is informative. This isn't just quality control. Thehard work he's putting into this forum makes sure that no one is boosting their post count in an illegitimate manner. This is an easy forum to boost yourpost count with "yes" or "no" replies. In addition, without providing clear answers, we don't even know if that user is telling thetruth or merely boosting their post count or intentionally misleading other people.
If someone really wants to help out other users, they'll provide adetailed response.

LMAO, dude im sorry i should've put jk on that. the black cement 3s were obviously real, as i've sold a pair myself. the reason i put that was becausehe posted on the general forum and i thought my post would be obvious enough to others as a joke, seeing as i said give me the seller's name. you can leavemy name up there, but i just wanted to apologize on my part. i've given lots of legit checks back then. this wont happen again.

i just wont post in this area simple as that this is getting rediculous some of u mods and admins are going on power charges yall think yall some type ofdictaotrs or somethin this is not school and it damn sure aint jail and thats how i feel about the whole thing just as simple as that.
smh.gif
u guys need to loosen up some it's just a message board

Cool...Don't post. Nobody ever said it was mandatory you HAD to post in here.

Since you can't seem to grab the concept of WHY people should provide a reason, the forum shouldn't miss you too much.

Fakes should be banned because they arent a real company product. Its a disgrace to see someone walking down the street in purple and green jordan 7s like theyare fresh. Most people dont know they are fake which is costing JB a lot of sales lost! We need people to know that Space Jams with icy bottoms and no spacebetween the 2 and 3 arent real! People need to stop the fakes because they are ruining the sneaker game!

Originally Posted by moneyball101

i just wont post in this area simple as that this is getting rediculous some of u mods and admins are going on power charges yall think yall some type of dictaotrs or somethin this is not school and it damn sure aint jail and thats how i feel about the whole thing just as simple as that.
smh.gif
u guys need to loosen up some it's just a message board

Wow, we need to loosen up?

Let me congratulate you on your great life. It must be great if you view being asked to provide a reason when replying in this forum as the equivalent ofthe actions of a dictator, being in school or jail, or someone on a power trip.

All we ask is that people using this forum leave a reason when posting a reply. If people choose to ignore our request three times, they're prohibited from posting replies in this forumonly.

That isn't too much to ask and the consequence isn't that serious. As you stated, this is just a message board.

just like it says in my post...need more pics to be 100% but the print on them is questionable but dont know for sure because of lack of pictures

Back
Top Bottom