PS1 Classic Announced - RD 12/3/18 - List Of Games On Page 1

C49CECBE-DD8C-44DE-8FFE-0C09043C162A.png Target has a cartwheel offer on their app for 25% off the PlayStation Classic. Even with the discount I’m still iffy on it.. ehh.

So what's bad about this thing? Is it the game play or just the lousy list of games they included?

Lets keep it all the way a buck tho... The hacking community made the NES/SNES classics better also.

I think the day 1 narrative for the PS1 Classic ruined it for a lot of people. Yes out of the box it would have been perfect for it to run how we wanted, but for the majority of people who want this thing, it was going to be a mod box anyway.

If you're planning on adding games to it, there's no reason why you shouldn't still cop at the discounted price.

But with that said, the SNES classic > this right out of the box. But from what it looks like, modding the PSX classic > modding the SNES classic

The games list on the SNES classic is definitely superior. But once I get SFA3, Marvel vs Capcom, and a couple other gems on here, im gucci

So what's bad about this thing? Is it the game play or just the lousy list of games they included?
Lousy list of games.
Fact that half the games were PAL versions which run at 50MHz instead of our 60 MHz.
$100 price point.

Only positive about this thing is Mr. Driller.

Lets keep it all the way a buck tho... The hacking community made the NES/SNES classics better also.

I think the day 1 narrative for the PS1 Classic ruined it for a lot of people. Yes out of the box it would have been perfect for it to run how we wanted, but for the majority of people who want this thing, it was going to be a mod box anyway.

If you're planning on adding games to it, there's no reason why you shouldn't still cop at the discounted price.

But with that said, the SNES classic > this right out of the box. But from what it looks like, modding the PSX classic > modding the SNES classic

The games list on the SNES classic is definitely superior. But once I get SFA3, Marvel vs Capcom, and a couple other gems on here, im gucci

He said he Gucci!

I totally agree. Im just gonna side load all the ps1 gems that ill like to play.

Actually copped this today for the 35.99 with no effort, they price matched in electronics. Had the cartwheel coupon saved from earlier. Actually saw them plotting on the rest after I got it with their employee discount plus redcard.

**** kinda fun actually with good potential once the community gets better. Got a bit carried away but i'm done with it now, gave it to my nephew. No complaints at all for 36 bucks.

Screenshot_20181230-004320.jpg
You used a Flash drive?

Anybody have a link that has easy step by step instructions to hack this? I want to put physical games i already own on this.

Back
Top Bottom