[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

RealityCheck22 and daemacho have reached capacity with the friend requests...shoot me a request

Edit:: My PSN is::: The_RAAIIDDEERS, only one R at the end...not like the list...

repost so they can see this...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Shutup.

Yall slept on Bhupy for 4 straight first round picks, I copped lil dude, son is consistent as a mutha, 25+ kills and less than 10 deaths a game. Team 5 is murderous.
bhupy? BEE HUPPY??!!! GFTOWTS
roll.gif
roll.gif

hes gotten better but only reason u think hes that good is cuz u were playing with him. so thats not a good enough comparison.

then u got djwackee, i mean djmackee. hes mediocre at best. hes prolly ur best player actually

and u got Ning
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

team 5 murderous? ok ja rule
eyes.gif

ArsnalJ23 wrote:
^^^ Disgaea = Jason

Yup. And I'm TheGamingMessiah. I'm sure we will meet. I'll be the last person you see before the bottom of your screen says "Killed ByTheGamingMessiaH"
wink.gif

Edit: Oh yea and no point in beating around the bush. I challenge Team 2 for the 1st round. Boost make it happen.

Originally Posted by daemacho

the GGGame
just_bobby
beatjunkie
Sole survivor
Realitycheck22

and jason? Jay fiend im assuming?
thanks.

Where is everyone?
laugh.gif

I'm rite here yo i'm wonderin where da $%$! our capt. is at? dis #%$@# hasn't even been in dis thread. +*+ dis #%$@# aint got no luv 4 his team orwut

og yea i'm puttin in work on hardcore tdm and s&d and hq.

o and can some1 tell me if I was a 1st draft pick? or wut number pick was i?

Originally Posted by just bobby

the GGGame
just_bobby
beatjunkie
Sole survivor
Realitycheck22

thanks.

Where is everyone?
laugh.gif

I'm rite here yo i'm wonderin where da $%$! our capt. is at? dis #%$@# hasn't even been in dis thread. +*+ dis #%$@# aint got no luv 4 his team or wut

i dont even know who my captain is
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

i already know wats gonna happen

boost is gonna put his team against ninong's team or celtix's team

and it dont matter who we face... just give us our championship rings already

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Rules &Info[/color]
This will be a 8 team, 7 on 7 tournament. Each team will have 1 sub which will be able to play only if a player doesn't show up. Also you can not have arandom person who is NOT in the tournament play, that team will be disqualified. Also no glitching or shooting from outside the map you stupid @$+$ faces. Ifone of your members connection goes dead and he drops, the match STILL continues. He can comebackand still play if there is time left.

I believe that covers the basics. Also don't ask me about round 2 info, I will put it up after we complete the first round. Oh one last thing, the subs, here are the subs for the teams, taken in the order they signed up.

Team 1
-
ATLien Seeko PSN: Seeko
Team 2
-
Spaghetti89 PSN: XxSpaghettixX
Team 3 [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]
- vintuc PSN: Vintuc
Team 4
- Stay Lurkin PSN: Ohleo
Team 5
- The Dauqs PSN: J-Cuzzo
Team 6
-
Team 7
-
Team 8
-[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color]
I still need 3 more subs, so if you want to be apart of thetournament sign up here and you will be added to a team.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Round One Info
[/color]
For the first round it will consist of HCTDM, rules will be default. You will play a total of 3 matches withneeding only two wins to move on to the next round. I usually ask for a picture of the final score after each round but this time I am not requiring itand will accept your word if you win, if you want to take a picture anyways (braggin rights) goahead and post it in the thread. Now, lets begin with your first round maps:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 3 vs. Team 8
[/color]
Ambush.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 4 vs.Team 2
[/color]
strike.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

Team 1 vs. Team 5
[/color]
Backlot.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

Team 6 vs. Team 7
[/color]
pipeline.jpg

You can start your matches now. You will have till Saturday, July 25, 11:59PST to complete 3 matches, if both teamsfail to complete there matches, both teams will be disqualified. If you manages to get a selected few of your teammates you can run your match still butdon't complain if there is uneven teams, so make sure you let your team members know the time and date of the match. The sooner you get your matches over,the quicker we can move on to the next round.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brackets[/color]
ei8nso.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Round One Summary[/color]
Coming Soon.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Shutup.

Yall slept on Bhupy for 4 straight first round picks, I copped lil dude, son is consistent as a mutha, 25+ kills and less than 10 deaths a game. Team 5 is murderous.
bhupy? BEE HUPPY??!!! GFTOWTS
roll.gif
roll.gif

hes gotten better but only reason u think hes that good is cuz u were playing with him. so thats not a good enough comparison.

then u got djwackee, i mean djmackee. hes mediocre at best. hes prolly ur best player actually

and u got Ning
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

team 5 murderous? ok ja rule
eyes.gif

First of all, you're lucky I don't know what GFTOWTS means. Second of all, I stay cappin' dudes in COD4. Third of all, ask any other NT I playedwith for example, Momoney, Just_Bob, Arsenal, and other dudes I can't name off the top of my head. So please sit down and don't get rowdy with my teamcaptain. =) .

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

the GGGame
just_bobby
beatjunkie
Sole survivor
Realitycheck22

thanks.

Where is everyone?
laugh.gif

I'm rite here yo i'm wonderin where da $%$! our capt. is at? dis #%$@# hasn't even been in dis thread. +*+ dis #%$@# aint got no luv 4 his team or wut

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

for reals. i'm lookin at da brackets n i don't even know wat team number we are. dis wack @#% captain can't even represent us properly.

all i know
2= process
3= jayfiend
5 = iheatboost
7=jaiqueos
so we either 1, 4, 6, or 8

can another capt tell me wat number my team is and who are we playing.

Available Times

Raadius
Bhupy - Mon-Fri Anytime after 3:00 p.m. PST
DJMackee
Ning726
D-Huang
Marley
Murk92

So my team start posting available times
Team 4
azteca83(capt.): Mon,Wen, Thu, and Friday after 8:30pm PST, Tuesday after 5pm PST
Loaded Lux
Kicktionare
wontondragon
Aace1
justkaws
Kiloflash23

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

the GGGame
just_bobby
beatjunkie
Sole survivor
Realitycheck22

thanks.

Where is everyone?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

for reals. i'm lookin at da brackets n i don't even know wat team number we are. dis wack @#% captain can't even represent us properly.

all i know
2= process
3= jayfiend
5 = iheatboost
7=jaiqueos
so we either 1, 4, 6, or 8

can another capt tell me wat number my team is and who are we playing.

pretty sure we're team 1....im free anytime after 8pm pst

PSN (NT SN)

Team 1 Captain: Disgaea_7655 (Speedy)

Team 2 Captain: o_BAD_RELIGION_o (processofbelief)

Team 3 Captain: TheGamingMessiah (JayFiend)

Team 4 Captain: Azteca83 (Aztec)

Team 5 Captain: Raadius (IHeartBoost)

Team 6 Captain: iKoN21 (KneeNoh)

Team 7 Captain: ninongbrown (Je Ne Sais Quoi)

Team 8 Captain: TomBradysTheGoat (Celtic)

Back
Top Bottom