[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

^ Thats why you always gotta try and host your own room. it takes a few tries but it works. i swear like 2 months ago they merged servers with guys overseascause i see a ton of Australians and dudes with European accents sounding like their balls havent dropped yet.
laugh.gif

Can we get verification on the dude with 5.00 k/d, I call ducktales too
laugh.gif

I'm free for the FFA/Draft Mon-Tuesday nights and weekday latenights. All day Sunday.

I'm in the middle of moving right now... Thursday - Tuesday is not good for me. I can try and make something work, but no guarantees. Forsure notFRI-SUN, as I am out of town.

The exact date should get edited into the title for the lazy ones who won't return to the thread to look for it.....just my $0.02.

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Originally Posted by 18key

Alright my K/D ratio for Noskey is only .99
But I've been doing better lately.

Invite me next time you're on. We'll get the hardcore TDM going.

mad.gif

I hate having yellow connection.
For sure. Get a NT group and win every game with ease
laugh.gif
Hopefully no $#%%@@ connections.

Good games everybody that was on the team tonight.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i think people that didnt post their stats should NOT count

eyes.gif
didn't think that really mattered. anyways just found out my killratio, a low 0.96 (prolly why i didn't think it mattered)
laugh.gif

can't wait for this tourney. i don't think ive had the pleasure playing with Nt'ers#+@+ b4. and if its one thing 'bout kills is it don'tget any sweeter offing snipers. kinda like opening a pack of starburst, when u get to that pink one it's just an extra
pimp.gif
. appreciated. that is all.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[table][tr][th=""]Field1[/th] [th=""]Field2[/th] [th=""]Field3[/th] [th=""]Field4[/th] [/tr][tr][td]NT Name[/td] [td]PSN ID[/td] [td]Prestige Level[/td] [td]Kill Ratio[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]daemacho[/td] [td]Daema82[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23Jordancollector[/td] [td]Jordancollector[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]1.01[/td] [/tr][tr][td]northparkblind[/td] [td]iamthebest[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]5.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DROOPY7[/td] [td]Droopy_1006[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [td]1.72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TheGGGame[/td] [td]the CHANpion[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [td]1.70[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MIAMITHUG305[/td] [td]Noni121692[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Emmanuel Goldstein[/td] [td]marley[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ZeroGravity23[/td] [td]anything718[/td] [td]9th[/td] [td]1.42[/td] [/tr][tr][td]just bobby[/td] [td]just_bob[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td].65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]aubstuh86[/td] [td]ning726[/td] [td]3rd[/td] [td].92[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BustaDimes[/td] [td]dhuang[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]1.30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]drekin06[/td] [td]dreking1888[/td] [td]7th[/td] [td]1.16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Primavera Vills[/td] [td]JFKTV[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td].81[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BeatJunkie5[/td] [td]The_RRAAIIDDEERRS[/td] [td]6th[/td] [td]1.65[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RONdomness[/td] [td]wontondragon[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]1.26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Battousai701[/td] [td]Battousai701[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Murkn3m[/td] [td]Murk92[/td] [td]6th[/td] [td].85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]sinser13[/td] [td]vallejodc5[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SoleSurvivor[/td] [td]mnmsarao[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ArsnalJ23[/td] [td]Arsnal23[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1.26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YoungJ14[/td] [td]hbb14[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]1.12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Liltank0206[/td] [td]ATL_FINEST[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]1.17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]cjspida619[/td] [td]CJSPIDA619[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JazzyJeff88[/td] [td]Jeff_J88[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td].97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]durty pancakes[/td] [td]Bully_Worm[/td] [td]10yh[/td] [td]1.73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DMasta718[/td] [td]DMasta718[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2o4[/td] [td]deadprez534[/td] [td]8th[/td] [td]1.06[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ps2child[/td] [td]Loaded_Lux[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ienycepnoyi[/td] [td]djmackee[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]1.39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cubs Davinci[/td] [td]JohnClockton[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]boogie bwoy[/td] [td]thefreshestjrk[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MoMoney848[/td] [td]momoney848[/td] [td]9th[/td] [td]1.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]murdamoork23[/td] [td]rhinorick5[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18key[/td] [td]Noskey[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kicktionair[/td] [td]Kicktionare[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]1.10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Crumbs[/td] [td]justkaws[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]1.10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]HAZE323[/td] [td]HAZE323[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A Thrilla[/td] [td]Aace1[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Infyrno23[/td] [td]infyrno23[/td] [td]5th[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JFlip23[/td] [td]KILOFLASH23[/td] [td]2nd[/td] [td]1.07[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S4L3[/td] [td]soulfulb[/td] [td]1st[/td] [td]1.25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]sole vintage[/td] [td]Vintage Sole[/td] [td]9th[/td] [td]2.15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SpringfieldXD[/td] [td]jtothadub[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]maddog345[/td] [td]Prodigy3[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Viewtiful Mik3[/td] [td]b0it0i23[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1.87[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nloc[/td] [td]NYpaul[/td] [td]4th[/td] [td]2.05[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bhupy[/td] [td]bhupy[/td] [td]10th[/td] [td]1.10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RealityCheck22[/td] [td]Realitycheck911[/td] [td]6th[/td] [td]1.08[/td] [/tr][/table]
thanx for puttin me on, there is no caps in my PSN: if u wanna change that so people can add me thanx

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

eyes.gif
didn't think that really mattered. anyways just found out my kill ratio, a low 0.96 (prolly why i didn't think it mattered)
laugh.gif

can't wait for this tourney. i don't think ive had the pleasure playing with Nt'ers#+@+ b4. and if its one thing 'bout kills is it don't get any sweeter offing snipers. kinda like opening a pack of starburst, when u get to that pink one it's just an extra
pimp.gif

You won't be the first to try... and fail.

thanx for puttin me on, there is no caps in my PSN: if u wanna change that so people can add me thanx
It doesn't matter. It will still recognize your PSN ID.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

eyes.gif
didn't think that really mattered. anyways just found out my kill ratio, a low 0.96 (prolly why i didn't think it mattered)
laugh.gif

can't wait for this tourney. i don't think ive had the pleasure playing with Nt'ers#+@+ b4. and if its one thing 'bout kills is it don't get any sweeter offing snipers. kinda like opening a pack of starburst, when u get to that pink one it's just an extra
pimp.gif

You won't be the first to try... and fail.
grin.gif

Do it tomorrow since it seems like a few of you won't be around this weekend. It'll give Boost time to set up the brackets and we can start the firstround on Sunday or Monday.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Do it tomorrow since it seems like a few of you won't be around this weekend. It'll give Boost time to set up the brackets and we can start the first round on Sunday or Monday.
This.

I would prefer tonight, but tomorrow may work.

If not, I'll just take last spot.

^ by default? More like by skill rank
laugh.gif
. Im down for tonight. Also after the FFA, we will do the draft.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ by default? More like by skill rank
laugh.gif
. Im down for tonight. Also after the FFA, we will do the draft.

I'm down for tonight.

From anyone else, that would be funny.

But from the guy who is at the bottom of the final score list so much you've burned your name into my LCD in the same spot, it doesn't mean much.

Back
Top Bottom