PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

SOG mission on vet is +*#+!@# brutal.. i can't get past the part where you have to stap the barrels
You talking about when you have to kick the barrels of napalm into the trenches?

Yep
30t6p3b.gif
at how many times I died before I completed the mission. I just tried using my cover as effectively as I could. I was running to other bunkers to replenish my health.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

SOG mission on vet is +*#+!@# brutal.. i can't get past the part where you have to stap the barrels
You talking about when you have to kick the barrels of napalm into the trenches?

Yep
30t6p3b.gif
at how many times I died before I completed the mission. I just tried using my cover as effectively as I could. I was running to other bunkers to replenish my health.

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

%+%@ camping, it's all about running and gunning dgaf
pimp.gif

head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

%+%@ camping, it's all about running and gunning dgaf
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Aside from the lag issues, they also need to fix the spawn system.

AK47u is the new UMP 45.

this is the truth. this game is fun.. the maps are exciting... i heard the funniest thing yesterday.. antione said and i quote..

Boost sounds like Reggie Miller
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%**%$ no I dont, mad random 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Aside from the lag issues, they also need to fix the spawn system.

AK47u is the new UMP 45.

this is the truth. this game is fun.. the maps are exciting... i heard the funniest thing yesterday.. antione said and i quote..

Boost sounds like Reggie Miller
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%**%$ no I dont, mad random 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

If your using an assualt rifle other than the galil with a silencer your losing
pimp.gif

Hardline is easy mode....with hardline pro you can call in a sam turret a 3 kills and 99% of the time itll turn it into a higher killstreak

If your using an assualt rifle other than the galil with a silencer your losing
pimp.gif

Hardline is easy mode....with hardline pro you can call in a sam turret a 3 kills and 99% of the time itll turn it into a higher killstreak

One of my gripes are the kill streaks, MW2 spoiled me, there really good. Black Ops, $$%@,
laugh.gif
, idk and gawd damn, I don't remember MW2 having frame rate issues on launch, I know there was lag, but really frame rate? :kanye shrug:
Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

That lag @!%@ got me so mad
laugh.gif
Is the game still having a seizure? +%#%. I hopped on MW2 last night, buttery smooth, got a harrier and chopper in no time, went 31-3.

One of my gripes are the kill streaks, MW2 spoiled me, there really good. Black Ops, $$%@,
laugh.gif
, idk and gawd damn, I don't remember MW2 having frame rate issues on launch, I know there was lag, but really frame rate? :kanye shrug:

laugh.gif
Is the game still having a seizure? +%#%. I hopped on MW2 last night, buttery smooth, got a harrier and chopper in no time, went 31-3.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
and how many times did you run into painkiller or get toobed in the process?
laugh.gif

Black ops running on MW2's engine would be the best game ever...i still dont understand how One Man Army was never patched...its like they jus said $*%% it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
and how many times did you run into painkiller or get toobed in the process?
laugh.gif

Black ops running on MW2's engine would be the best game ever...i still dont understand how One Man Army was never patched...its like they jus said $*%% it
30t6p3b.gif

tried playin earlier, went smooth the 1st 2 games...after that, lag, migrate host, boot. the game keeps callin me back, but i gotta wait till the issues are solved. very frustrating.

tried playin earlier, went smooth the 1st 2 games...after that, lag, migrate host, boot. the game keeps callin me back, but i gotta wait till the issues are solved. very frustrating.

for those who hate the game after 2 days, this isn't modern warfare 2. in fact, black ops is MUCH harder than MW2. guns have a lot of recoil. you can't just jump into a fire fight like we all were so accustomed to. even if you win that fight, you WILL get killed from behind by someone else. head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

All of what you said can be summed up with one word.......Camping! It doesnt take any skill whatsoever to camp and wait for someone to run by your screen. What does recoil have to do with anything? Thats the least of this gsmes problems. This game isnt about skill at all its a matter of who has patience to camp longer. I've had more fun staring ar a wall.

for those who hate the game after 2 days, this isn't modern warfare 2. in fact, black ops is MUCH harder than MW2. guns have a lot of recoil. you can't just jump into a fire fight like we all were so accustomed to. even if you win that fight, you WILL get killed from behind by someone else. head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

All of what you said can be summed up with one word.......Camping! It doesnt take any skill whatsoever to camp and wait for someone to run by your screen. What does recoil have to do with anything? Thats the least of this gsmes problems. This game isnt about skill at all its a matter of who has patience to camp longer. I've had more fun staring ar a wall.

Back
Top Bottom