PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

For those having lag problems, press select in the player match menu screen and choose locale only.

Originally Posted by Hugo

ive been beasting in this game more then mw2 for some reason

word
gunship is no joke that #!#% is fun as hell
laugh.gif

gunship > dogs
pimp.gif

Im done for today
laugh.gif

Time for Hw..

Seeing how long its been taking me to even get a chance to prestige , makes me wanna say !!%! it and just stay at 1st prestige and/or wait til that Hack for Ps3 comes out...

Yeah im serious...

Im done for today
laugh.gif

Time for Hw..

Seeing how long its been taking me to even get a chance to prestige , makes me wanna say !!%! it and just stay at 1st prestige and/or wait til that Hack for Ps3 comes out...

Yeah im serious...

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

for those who hate the game after 2 days, this isn't modern warfare 2. in fact, black ops is MUCH harder than MW2. guns have a lot of recoil. you can't just jump into a fire fight like we all were so accustomed to. even if you win that fight, you WILL get killed from behind by someone else. head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

All of what you said can be summed up with one word.......Camping! It doesnt take any skill whatsoever to camp and wait for someone to run by your screen. What does recoil have to do with anything? Thats the least of this gsmes problems. This game isnt about skill at all its a matter of who has patience to camp longer. I've had more fun staring ar a wall.

You're talking about MW2 right?  Cause last I checked a good example of camping was getting your predator, double kill, harrier and then waiting somewhere for your chopper gunner/ac130.  The way the maps on black ops are designed there are no safe camping spots.  People WILL spawn right behind you.  You can't double claymore protect yourself anymore.  The game is a lot more difficult when you don't have guns with little to no recoil like the ACR/UMP.  It'll take more shots and better aim to win your fights.  

No, I was actually talking about black Ops. you are correct in a sense, but most peoples "best position" is to sit in a corner or camp out in a room. you're correct with your MW2 analogy, but wrong about Black Ops in my opinion. you can still run and gun but most just chose to sit an corners and camp the whole game with their claymores. they did fix alot of things with black ops but alot more is way worse. to me this game has turned into "lets hold down this building" nobody actually plays the game anymore. they just sit and wait for somebody to run across their screen. obviously experience is subjective so I do see what you're saying, but this game is trash! imo.

Originally Posted by AlSnEaKs

for those who hate the game after 2 days, this isn't modern warfare 2. in fact, black ops is MUCH harder than MW2. guns have a lot of recoil. you can't just jump into a fire fight like we all were so accustomed to. even if you win that fight, you WILL get killed from behind by someone else. head on rushing will not get you anywhere in this game. it's all about being in the best position and skill to get your kills now. It actually MEANS something if you reach the higher killstreaks. you actually had to earn them.

All of what you said can be summed up with one word.......Camping! It doesnt take any skill whatsoever to camp and wait for someone to run by your screen. What does recoil have to do with anything? Thats the least of this gsmes problems. This game isnt about skill at all its a matter of who has patience to camp longer. I've had more fun staring ar a wall.

You're talking about MW2 right?  Cause last I checked a good example of camping was getting your predator, double kill, harrier and then waiting somewhere for your chopper gunner/ac130.  The way the maps on black ops are designed there are no safe camping spots.  People WILL spawn right behind you.  You can't double claymore protect yourself anymore.  The game is a lot more difficult when you don't have guns with little to no recoil like the ACR/UMP.  It'll take more shots and better aim to win your fights.  

No, I was actually talking about black Ops. you are correct in a sense, but most peoples "best position" is to sit in a corner or camp out in a room. you're correct with your MW2 analogy, but wrong about Black Ops in my opinion. you can still run and gun but most just chose to sit an corners and camp the whole game with their claymores. they did fix alot of things with black ops but alot more is way worse. to me this game has turned into "lets hold down this building" nobody actually plays the game anymore. they just sit and wait for somebody to run across their screen. obviously experience is subjective so I do see what you're saying, but this game is trash! imo.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Im done for today
laugh.gif

Time for Hw..

Yeah im serious...

I feel you 
laugh.gif
 . Im about to prestige though. $$#% it 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Im done for today
laugh.gif

Time for Hw..

Yeah im serious...

I feel you 
laugh.gif
 . Im about to prestige though. $$#% it 

I hate how everybody just camps or sprays. And I always get killed from the back. Im starting to hate this game

I hate how everybody just camps or sprays. And I always get killed from the back. Im starting to hate this game

Originally Posted by roc07

For those having lag problems, press select in the player match menu screen and choose locale only.
if this works ill be prestigeing by saturday

i gotta go work on a f'n presentation right now but ill be back soon...ill be on all day friday and saturday to

*@+$ beer, girls and hygiene

Originally Posted by roc07

if this works ill be prestigeing by saturday

i gotta go work on a f'n presentation right now but ill be back soon...ill be on all day friday and saturday to

*@+$ beer, girls and hygiene

Back
Top Bottom