PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

aye to those who be sending me invites if I don't come to your party its because I'm in another party more than likely a nt party
big homie, how do I get into an NT party?  I can only imagine the jokes
laugh.gif
 .... PSN ::::: Bang_Bang_ladesh

Just add one of the big name guys in this thread and you should be able to get into a good party
BUrrrRR ... Good looks big homie!

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Battousai, I'm not ignoring your invites, I just cant connect to a party ... And even when I do, I get booted once the map starts loading ... smh
battousai, i am ignoring your invites, i just cant connect to a ny party ... and when i do your mic gives me a headache, i leave when i hear your voice ... smh

Battousai, I'm not ignoring your invites, I just cant connect to a party ... And even when I do, I get booted once the map starts loading ... smh
battousai, i am ignoring your invites, i just cant connect to a ny party ... and when i do your mic gives me a headache, i leave when i hear your voice ... smh

ive had to hard reset my ps3 twice so far this afternoon. reeeaaaallllly starting to piss me the *@%+ off.

just froze up for the 3rd straight time
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

everytime i level up to 15 if freezes and i have to restart, thus erasing all the xp ive gotten during that game.

ive had to hard reset my ps3 twice so far this afternoon. reeeaaaallllly starting to piss me the *@%+ off.

just froze up for the 3rd straight time
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

everytime i level up to 15 if freezes and i have to restart, thus erasing all the xp ive gotten during that game.

yea i tried to accept some invites and froze up completely...
i think ima lay off on the online mode until the patch is out.... *Heads back to 2k11*

yea i tried to accept some invites and froze up completely...
i think ima lay off on the online mode until the patch is out.... *Heads back to 2k11*

Originally Posted by pootaing

laugh.gif
 hey its not my fault the servers are horrible
at least its not as bad as when mw2 first came out. that @!#+ was ridiculous. this lag is mad annoying though, especially when im starting to aim at an enemy.

btw, my mic is the greatest evaaaaa!!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

laugh.gif
 hey its not my fault the servers are horrible
at least its not as bad as when mw2 first came out. that @!#+ was ridiculous. this lag is mad annoying though, especially when im starting to aim at an enemy.

btw, my mic is the greatest evaaaaa!!! 
pimp.gif

Just Got Black Ops Today for the PS3...I also have a Xbox 360, but most of my friends/coworkers are playing it on PS3, so it was a no-brainer in my case.

Oh and I got some of these so I can hear you dudes sneaking up on me... 5.1/7.1 Dolby Surround sound Turtle Beach Ear Force DPX21's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

41I30BJZnZL.jpg

Just Got Black Ops Today for the PS3...I also have a Xbox 360, but most of my friends/coworkers are playing it on PS3, so it was a no-brainer in my case.

Oh and I got some of these so I can hear you dudes sneaking up on me... 5.1/7.1 Dolby Surround sound Turtle Beach Ear Force DPX21's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

41I30BJZnZL.jpg

Im about to prestige when I get back on. !!## takes made long. Im playing more s&d next go around so Bay, Tig, Soulful holla at me

Im about to prestige when I get back on. !!## takes made long. Im playing more s&d next go around so Bay, Tig, Soulful holla at me

Back
Top Bottom