PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

agree with the hardcore>>. in MW hardcore was the only way to play, mw2 was ehh. only reason i dont play a lot of hardcore in BO, im still getting use to the maps.

agree with the hardcore>>. in MW hardcore was the only way to play, mw2 was ehh. only reason i dont play a lot of hardcore in BO, im still getting use to the maps.

Imma try to get a Chopper Gunner or Gunship today

I couldve gotten it yesterday or the day before but i just bought it yesterday morning but never set it as a KS.

My highest Killsetreak was set at the BlackBird...

Anyways ill be on sometime today.. dont know exactly when tho, I gotta catch up on some math.

Imma try to get a Chopper Gunner or Gunship today

I couldve gotten it yesterday or the day before but i just bought it yesterday morning but never set it as a KS.

My highest Killsetreak was set at the BlackBird...

Anyways ill be on sometime today.. dont know exactly when tho, I gotta catch up on some math.

aye to those who be sending me invites if I don't come to your party its because I'm in another party more than likely a nt party

aye to those who be sending me invites if I don't come to your party its because I'm in another party more than likely a nt party

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

big homie, how do I get into an NT party?  I can only imagine the jokes
laugh.gif
 .... PSN ::::: Bang_Bang_ladesh

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

laugh.gif

Just add one of the big name guys in this thread and you should be able to get into a good party

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

laugh.gif

Just add one of the big name guys in this thread and you should be able to get into a good party

i thought i was the only one that had that frame issues.... and lag.
They need to fix that asap.... and i need to find my mic.
mad.gif

i thought i was the only one that had that frame issues.... and lag.
They need to fix that asap.... and i need to find my mic.
mad.gif

For all you dudes sending me invites, don't think I'm ignoring you.
I'm not playing ranked matches until a patch comes out.

I'll be on a ton once they fix the lag/frame rate issues.

For all you dudes sending me invites, don't think I'm ignoring you.
I'm not playing ranked matches until a patch comes out.

I'll be on a ton once they fix the lag/frame rate issues.

Battousai, I'm not ignoring your invites, I just cant connect to a party ... And even when I do, I get booted once the map starts loading ... smh

Battousai, I'm not ignoring your invites, I just cant connect to a party ... And even when I do, I get booted once the map starts loading ... smh

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Same here.
I cant seem to get into a party for more than 2 or 3 games before disconnecting for either "connection issues" or "lobby closed". However, when I go to rejoin the group, they're in the same lobby.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Same here.
I cant seem to get into a party for more than 2 or 3 games before disconnecting for either "connection issues" or "lobby closed". However, when I go to rejoin the group, they're in the same lobby.

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

laugh.gif

BUrrrRR ... Good looks big homie!

Back
Top Bottom