PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

team deathmatch = yuku servers.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yo Dec.....did you see where i found that hacked game?
laugh.gif
Son i was about to say HOW THE #@++ DID PAC GET A MODDED LOBBY ALREADY?
laugh.gif

But it wasnt but +%$! was still fun as hell! 

No *#+@ but good times together on that "1v1" 
pimp.gif

The Apache(Gunship) was 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

actually after that my killstreaks were set as Napalm Strike, BlackBird, and Chopper Gunner... after our Custom Match i NEEDED to out the Gunship as a KS instead of the Chopper gunner 
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The Apache(Gunship) was 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

actually after that my killstreaks were set as Napalm Strike, BlackBird, and Chopper Gunner... after our Custom Match i NEEDED to out the Gunship as a KS instead of the Chopper gunner 
glasses.gif

Aight copped, gonna mess with campaign first.  PSN kabkillaway, there should be a list of people who are absolute $*#@ so we can get better together.

Aight copped, gonna mess with campaign first.  PSN kabkillaway, there should be a list of people who are absolute $*#@ so we can get better together.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I don't know how many chopper gunners I've had but I easily make it to 30 kills with that %$$%, and it feels rewarding to get that kill streak because you've earned it without the stacking or camping well at least I do.

Side note: I cant play with pootaing this dude be every where I be at, he beats me to the enemy every time, the most kills I can get is like 12 or 13
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I don't know how many chopper gunners I've had but I easily make it to 30 kills with that %$$%, and it feels rewarding to get that kill streak because you've earned it without the stacking or camping well at least I do.

Side note: I cant play with pootaing this dude be every where I be at, he beats me to the enemy every time, the most kills I can get is like 12 or 13
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

im having a big problem with this game. whenever i play for about 30 mins all of a sudden the game will freeze and i have to turn it off by pushing the power button in the back and not the proper way. then when i start the ps3 back up it wont even read the discs. anyone know whats wrong with it? the disc reader maybe? any ways to fix it? thanks for the help!
Yo I am having the exact same issue. I thought it was just me. I think the PS3 might be overheating because if I don't touch it for a while, the game will run ok until the next big freeze.

im having a big problem with this game. whenever i play for about 30 mins all of a sudden the game will freeze and i have to turn it off by pushing the power button in the back and not the proper way. then when i start the ps3 back up it wont even read the discs. anyone know whats wrong with it? the disc reader maybe? any ways to fix it? thanks for the help!
Yo I am having the exact same issue. I thought it was just me. I think the PS3 might be overheating because if I don't touch it for a while, the game will run ok until the next big freeze.

Originally Posted by airjzz

glad mine isn't the only one with this problem. yeah same here, i would have to turn it off and leave it for awhile til i can play again. its ridiculous cant even play for a hour without having it freeze. i think it might be the laser disk reader probably? anybody else out there that can chime in on this? want to get this fixed asap. 

Originally Posted by airjzz

glad mine isn't the only one with this problem. yeah same here, i would have to turn it off and leave it for awhile til i can play again. its ridiculous cant even play for a hour without having it freeze. i think it might be the laser disk reader probably? anybody else out there that can chime in on this? want to get this fixed asap. 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The Apache(Gunship) was 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Yea...that !$#$ was crazy....I had a couple people in it again this morning. They had one where you race with the RC cars too....I forgot to save it in my file share folder, now I can't find it. I'll be back on tonight.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The Apache(Gunship) was 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Yea...that !$#$ was crazy....I had a couple people in it again this morning. They had one where you race with the RC cars too....I forgot to save it in my file share folder, now I can't find it. I'll be back on tonight.

And those games with hyperaggressive and whoever he had in his party was crazy.

I played with a few other nters and got the attack helicopter like three times and couldnt use it because they already had something in the air......on one game, I think everybody went at least 11 kills and at moat 3 deaths...strait spazzin

I played with a few other nters and got the attack helicopter like three times and couldnt use it because they already had something in the air......on one game, I think everybody went at least 11 kills and at moat 3 deaths...strait spazzin

pimp.gif

Yeh GGs man, I think we won every match.

I hate how my MW2 play style just flat out doesn't work in this game.

I'm trying my best to adapt, though.

pimp.gif

Yeh GGs man, I think we won every match.

I hate how my MW2 play style just flat out doesn't work in this game.

I'm trying my best to adapt, though.

Back
Top Bottom