PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

wait we gotta do capture the flag to get get marathon pro?

someone fill me in on this nonsense

i aint prestiging anyway since this lag pissing me off...hell i prolly wont even play this game that much...just the NT seasons

so lets get that @@*% going

peace

only thing that bothers me is the Constant playing of Nuketown,
The Voting system is messed up in the sense that you can play the same map forever, since its an option to vote for the next round

The Voting system is messed up in the sense that you can play the same map forever, since its an option to vote for the next round

^
laugh.gif
i have been playing the same four maps ever since the game came out 

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i aint prestiging anyway since this lag pissing me off...hell i prolly wont even play this game that much...just the NT seasons

peace

pimp.gif
lets goim kinda getting bored and whatnot of this game throw my name in the hat for captain

Originally Posted by youngmoney

peace

pimp.gif
lets goim kinda getting bored and whatnot of this game throw my name in the hat for captain

anyone wanna join the "hacked" lobby? lol...........if we got 5-10 people ill do that first, then go to a regular game afterwards....#*#+ is hella fun

anyone wanna join the "hacked" lobby? lol...........if we got 5-10 people ill do that first, then go to a regular game afterwards....#*#+ is hella fun

I know the online racism is pretty old but this one guy had me dying today. Dude came in with the robotic voice on some "N-Word, N-Word, kill the N-words" and when people get tight about it and start barking back it's hilarity, I couldn't even concentrate
roll.gif

I know the online racism is pretty old but this one guy had me dying today. Dude came in with the robotic voice on some "N-Word, N-Word, kill the N-words" and when people get tight about it and start barking back it's hilarity, I couldn't even concentrate
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Prestige lobbies out already?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

No....They have "Custom games".
The guns are gold and you have super speed and get the gun ship with rockets after 1 kill(if i select the right one)

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Prestige lobbies out already?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

No....They have "Custom games".
The guns are gold and you have super speed and get the gun ship with rockets after 1 kill(if i select the right one)

Back
Top Bottom