PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Yea...I got the AK now.
Only thing I hate is the fact that when you have the silencer in it....it doesn't seem to do as much damage....without the silencer...its beastly!!!!!

Originally Posted by henz0

I've come to the decision that the game is good enough for me to purchase,

4c58c621d8526.preview-300.jpg

bieber is confused...didnt you post a pic of the game like a week early...you didnt buy it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I've come to the decision that the game is good enough for me to purchase,

4c58c621d8526.preview-300.jpg

bieber is confused...didnt you post a pic of the game like a week early...you didnt buy it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

My 70 Killstreak is up on My FileShare (Theater Mode) Sorry for the chopping-ness at the end of the clip... Editing Fail but w/e.. Its up if u wanna peep game 
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I gotta see this @%$* man.  70 killstreak????  HOW bruh?  I be crunk as hell if I get to 6-7 without dying.
laugh.gif
  I'm usually happy with a 15+ kill game but when I see 30+ that @%$* be makin me sick.
sick.gif
  What do ya'll do to rack up that many kills?  I'd like to think I'm decent but when I see a 70 killstreak, my feeling get hurt.  I gotta play with ya'll boys tonight.  I usually just be in Merc TDM or Free-For-All cuz not enough of my patnas be on the game at once.  All ya'll got headsets?

- Preciate it.

My 70 Killstreak is up on My FileShare (Theater Mode) Sorry for the chopping-ness at the end of the clip... Editing Fail but w/e.. Its up if u wanna peep game 
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I gotta see this @%$* man.  70 killstreak????  HOW bruh?  I be crunk as hell if I get to 6-7 without dying.
laugh.gif
  I'm usually happy with a 15+ kill game but when I see 30+ that @%$* be makin me sick.
sick.gif
  What do ya'll do to rack up that many kills?  I'd like to think I'm decent but when I see a 70 killstreak, my feeling get hurt.  I gotta play with ya'll boys tonight.  I usually just be in Merc TDM or Free-For-All cuz not enough of my patnas be on the game at once.  All ya'll got headsets?

- Preciate it.

smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Seriously though ... $@+ ..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Demolition on Nuketown ... I love that board .. Death all day ... I die a lot, kill a lot ..
Yo add me if ya'll going on tonight.  Afetr typing up a paper and eating some phucket-pineapple fried rice I'm finna go on ::: Bang_Bang_Ladesh :::

smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Seriously though ... $@+ ..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Demolition on Nuketown ... I love that board .. Death all day ... I die a lot, kill a lot ..
Yo add me if ya'll going on tonight.  Afetr typing up a paper and eating some phucket-pineapple fried rice I'm finna go on ::: Bang_Bang_Ladesh :::

I bought my bf black ops for the ps3. My ps3 broke smh 2 years and it's dead. I fixed it before when it had the red light but now it's permanently broken
frown.gif
good thing he has one so I can play on it. Psn: alexthe_beast hit me up.
pimp.gif

I bought my bf black ops for the ps3. My ps3 broke smh 2 years and it's dead. I fixed it before when it had the red light but now it's permanently broken
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

frown.gif
pimp.gif

pics or GIFSoup

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

frown.gif
pimp.gif

pics or GIFSoup

Haha...yea...dude said some weird +*%% the last time we played..

(some dude speaking English as a second language said something)

Kdjm--- " shut up before I **%% you in the @%%"

(Random) aaaaaaayyyyyyoooooooooo....

Hahaha

Haha...yea...dude said some weird +*%% the last time we played..

(some dude speaking English as a second language said something)

Kdjm--- " shut up before I **%% you in the @%%"

(Random) aaaaaaayyyyyyoooooooooo....

Hahaha

Originally Posted by Stixx

Sorta scared to play w/u guys...
Ya'll be going INN

but anyway...add me: Stixx55
Why man?
Just add some of us. We try to be nice to everyone and invite everyone. If/When have room in the party

The only thing is , if there is some1 else that is simply a better player, he'll be invited before the other person.

but if there is room, ull be invited just cause the simple fact ur NT.

Originally Posted by Stixx

Sorta scared to play w/u guys...
Ya'll be going INN

but anyway...add me: Stixx55
Why man?
Just add some of us. We try to be nice to everyone and invite everyone. If/When have room in the party

The only thing is , if there is some1 else that is simply a better player, he'll be invited before the other person.

but if there is room, ull be invited just cause the simple fact ur NT.

Back
Top Bottom