PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@the gif'

pacmagic2002 wrote:
Keefus--- " shut up before I **%% you in the @%%"

(Random) aaaaaaayyyyyyoooooooooo....

That was definitely Henz0... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hes quick to say that +%%! 
laugh.gif

i was dying laughing at Keef the other day... he say "Man i got sooo mad at somebody i said... man ima %%+@ you in the #%!" my wife heard that and was like 
eek.gif
what kind of call of duty are you playing.....
roll.gif

yo decemberim going to add you JUST to see this rediculous kill streak..... that sounds amazing

i was dying laughing at Keef the other day... he say "Man i got sooo mad at somebody i said... man ima %%+@ you in the #%!" my wife heard that and was like 
eek.gif
what kind of call of duty are you playing.....
roll.gif

yo decemberim going to add you JUST to see this rediculous kill streak..... that sounds amazing

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

I bought my bf black ops for the ps3. My ps3 broke smh 2 years and it's dead. I fixed it before when it had the red light but now it's permanently broken
frown.gif
good thing he has one so I can play on it. Psn: alexthe_beast hit me up.
pimp.gif

pics or GIFSoup

name is linda but PSN is alex? suspect...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

I bought my bf black ops for the ps3. My ps3 broke smh 2 years and it's dead. I fixed it before when it had the red light but now it's permanently broken
frown.gif
good thing he has one so I can play on it. Psn: alexthe_beast hit me up.
pimp.gif

pics or GIFSoup

name is linda but PSN is alex? suspect...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I've come to the decision that the game is good enough for me to purchase,

bieber is confused...didnt you post a pic of the game like a week early...you didnt buy it?
laugh.gif
I have a game hookup and since I wasnt sure if I wanted to buy the game or not I used the connect to hook my boy up so I can play first before I spend my $ on garbage..

roll.gif
@ keith tellin that dude " Ill $+#! u in the +!% " then saying.. " mannn I gotta say at least 1 ayo thing a day "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I've come to the decision that the game is good enough for me to purchase,

bieber is confused...didnt you post a pic of the game like a week early...you didnt buy it?
laugh.gif
I have a game hookup and since I wasnt sure if I wanted to buy the game or not I used the connect to hook my boy up so I can play first before I spend my $ on garbage..

roll.gif
@ keith tellin that dude " Ill $+#! u in the +!% " then saying.. " mannn I gotta say at least 1 ayo thing a day "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The first mission in CoD:BO played at the "Hardened" difficulty level without shooting my gun (except for during two scripted sequences where the game makes me).
...you can skip to the 13:50 for the highlight of the video

The first mission in CoD:BO played at the "Hardened" difficulty level without shooting my gun (except for during two scripted sequences where the game makes me).

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

My 70 Killstreak is up on My FileShare (Theater Mode) Sorry for the chopping-ness at the end of the clip... Editing Fail but w/e.. Its up if u wanna peep game 
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I gotta see this @%$* man.  70 killstreak????  HOW bruh?  I be crunk as hell if I get to 6-7 without dying.
laugh.gif
  I'm usually happy with a 15+ kill game but when I see 30+ that @%$* be makin me sick.
sick.gif
  What do ya'll do to rack up that many kills?  I'd like to think I'm decent but when I see a 70 killstreak, my feeling get hurt.  I gotta play with ya'll boys tonight.  I usually just be in Merc TDM or Free-For-All cuz not enough of my patnas be on the game at once.  All ya'll got headsets?
- Preciate it.
Honestly, i cant tell u how to play, cause everyone has their own play style, u have to have some sort of luck on your side too. 
Many here will probably say use Ghost & a suppressor on your weapon to keep off the radar. Which works. But u gotta be smart/tactical too. Also try running Ground War. A lot more people, a lot more opportunities for kills. 

And yeah i use TurtleBeach Px21s.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

My 70 Killstreak is up on My FileShare (Theater Mode) Sorry for the chopping-ness at the end of the clip... Editing Fail but w/e.. Its up if u wanna peep game 
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I gotta see this @%$* man.  70 killstreak????  HOW bruh?  I be crunk as hell if I get to 6-7 without dying.
laugh.gif
  I'm usually happy with a 15+ kill game but when I see 30+ that @%$* be makin me sick.
sick.gif
  What do ya'll do to rack up that many kills?  I'd like to think I'm decent but when I see a 70 killstreak, my feeling get hurt.  I gotta play with ya'll boys tonight.  I usually just be in Merc TDM or Free-For-All cuz not enough of my patnas be on the game at once.  All ya'll got headsets?
- Preciate it.
Honestly, i cant tell u how to play, cause everyone has their own play style, u have to have some sort of luck on your side too. 
Many here will probably say use Ghost & a suppressor on your weapon to keep off the radar. Which works. But u gotta be smart/tactical too. Also try running Ground War. A lot more people, a lot more opportunities for kills. 

And yeah i use TurtleBeach Px21s.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Crazy...
The difference between Hardened and Veteran is huge, though.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Crazy...
The difference between Hardened and Veteran is huge, though.

PSN: clove503

Man people are so angry in this game. Even on my own team sometimes. I would love to catch some of these dudes in real life.....and whoop their #*%

Back
Top Bottom