PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Got Ninja...Ghost and slight of hand pro back again........Just need a double kill with a grenade to top of off (need 1 grenade kill for the other one, but of course that double will take care of both requirements.)

Got Ninja...Ghost and slight of hand pro back again........Just need a double kill with a grenade to top of off (need 1 grenade kill for the other one, but of course that double will take care of both requirements.)

nerd.gif

Got home a lil' while ago...getting on in a few.

Damn, a lot of you guys are pretty good after seeing the posted K/Ds.
I just run and gun but my K/D ratio isn't that great now, that I got rocked a few dozen games here and there 
ohwell.gif

I guess it just depends on me, so far the only one who added me from NT is CMoney (we gotta run a game sometime). Otherwise, looking forward to just getting better with this game. I'll be on around 11pm or 12am PST if anyone wants to play.

P.S. Also what's up with the game freezing during TDM? Are they gonna fix it soon, because I fear it's gonna jack up my new PS3.

Damn, a lot of you guys are pretty good after seeing the posted K/Ds.
I just run and gun but my K/D ratio isn't that great now, that I got rocked a few dozen games here and there 
ohwell.gif

I guess it just depends on me, so far the only one who added me from NT is CMoney (we gotta run a game sometime). Otherwise, looking forward to just getting better with this game. I'll be on around 11pm or 12am PST if anyone wants to play.

P.S. Also what's up with the game freezing during TDM? Are they gonna fix it soon, because I fear it's gonna jack up my new PS3.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i said it before and ill say it again, those of you saying this game sucks probably suck at fps and are being exposed ... you cant fake being good in this game if you suck you suck BAD ...

this game sucks for now but all my complaints about it can be patched
its the only thing holding it back it was easier killing people in mw2
dont know why my kd is higher in this game tho
I do not know why you guys are complaining, its actually a bit more entertaining being that you have to literally anticipate the spawn system in this game in order to get consecutive kills. In MW2 i was tired of that old //start match-meet up half way-spawn trap-kill kill kill crap, %@!* was getting boring.

i said it before and ill say it again, those of you saying this game sucks probably suck at fps and are being exposed ... you cant fake being good in this game if you suck you suck BAD ...

I do not know why you guys are complaining, its actually a bit more entertaining being that you have to literally anticipate the spawn system in this game in order to get consecutive kills. In MW2 i was tired of that old //start match-meet up half way-spawn trap-kill kill kill crap, %@!* was getting boring.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I think my Winstreak is at like50+ ... When black ops first dropped & everyone was on...

Seems like no1 is on when i sign in
ohwell.gif
.. if people are on , theyre usually playin GT5 or on Netflix now ... smh
So i just gon on Xbox 
tired.gif
pimp.gif

I think my Winstreak is at like50+ ... When black ops first dropped & everyone was on...

Seems like no1 is on when i sign in
ohwell.gif
.. if people are on , theyre usually playin GT5 or on Netflix now ... smh
So i just gon on Xbox 
tired.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

nah the gameplay is dope
its the lag/connection issue and the framerate thats the problem like i said its all fixable

then after that the only problem i have is nerfed snipers, no sniper friendly map but eh i digress

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

nah the gameplay is dope
its the lag/connection issue and the framerate thats the problem like i said its all fixable

then after that the only problem i have is nerfed snipers, no sniper friendly map but eh i digress

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

be on after boardwalk empire
Thanks for playing zombies without me 
frown.gif

Anyways... Im starting to get extremely fed up with all the lag/connection/matchmaking %*$#%#$$ on the Ps3

I think i died about 10 times tonight, by glitching around & glitiching right into a gernade or Napalm strike 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Or glictchin wen im runnin but i end up behind some wall & get shot from the back 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 & i watch the Killcam & dudes connection is fine he jus sees me glitchin and bam .. im dead 

I guess the highlight of tonight is wen Bobbs, JP, Illo, Welser, Vintage and I played against another clan and destroyed them everytime and they kept giving us compliments 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Anyways... Im starting to get extremely fed up with all the lag/connection/matchmaking %*$#%#$$ on the Ps3

I think i died about 10 times tonight, by glitching around & glitiching right into a gernade or Napalm strike 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Or glictchin wen im runnin but i end up behind some wall & get shot from the back 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 & i watch the Killcam & dudes connection is fine he jus sees me glitchin and bam .. im dead 

I guess the highlight of tonight is wen Bobbs, JP, Illo, Welser, Vintage and I played against another clan and destroyed them everytime and they kept giving us compliments 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smdh...........I would have been cussin yall fools the @#!! out

frown.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smdh...........I would have been cussin yall fools the @#!! out

Back
Top Bottom