PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

i dont want to sound like a broken record but this game is ridiculus
trynna run today with a group of nters not the business
first we couldnt keep the group of 5 together than when we do
2-3 games in a row connection interrupted while we have a sizable lead

Treyarc Don't care about PS3 People, word to Mr. West

i dont want to sound like a broken record but this game is ridiculus
trynna run today with a group of nters not the business
first we couldnt keep the group of 5 together than when we do
2-3 games in a row connection interrupted while we have a sizable lead

Treyarc Don't care about PS3 People, word to Mr. West

it is impossible for me to kill those lightweight/marathon guys running around hip firing SMGs
30t6p3b.gif

oh, and to kill those "noob claymore campers", turn on hacker and use an RPG or crossbow into the room. Works wonders
laugh.gif

it is impossible for me to kill those lightweight/marathon guys running around hip firing SMGs
30t6p3b.gif

oh, and to kill those "noob claymore campers", turn on hacker and use an RPG or crossbow into the room. Works wonders
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

The disappointing part is the idea that I have to camp more often to score on-going kill streaks than to run and gun it. Usually the teams are so imbalance that it's typically one or two people who hold it down, while the rest just go astray and don't even try a group strategy.

Which sucks because I'm encountering all those claymore loving folks all the damn time. As for those complaining about lightweight/marathon. It's not even that bad compared to those claymore noob tubers with second chance, smh.

The disappointing part is the idea that I have to camp more often to score on-going kill streaks than to run and gun it. Usually the teams are so imbalance that it's typically one or two people who hold it down, while the rest just go astray and don't even try a group strategy.

Which sucks because I'm encountering all those claymore loving folks all the damn time. As for those complaining about lightweight/marathon. It's not even that bad compared to those claymore noob tubers with second chance, smh.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
ok but that still doesn't change how overwelmingly powerfull claymores are in this game. even with lightweight and marathon there is no outrunning those things at all. I do have a class with hacker just for games with a bunch of noob claymore campers, but it's still annoying that probably 3/5 players you run into will sit in corners or rooms with claymores sitting in front of them. 

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
ok but that still doesn't change how overwelmingly powerfull claymores are in this game. even with lightweight and marathon there is no outrunning those things at all. I do have a class with hacker just for games with a bunch of noob claymore campers, but it's still annoying that probably 3/5 players you run into will sit in corners or rooms with claymores sitting in front of them. 

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

THANK YOU!! although I don't agree with the whole having to camp for killstreaks though. I myself am a Run n gun type and do just fine, but I feel you on the frustration about the rest of the BS

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

THANK YOU!! although I don't agree with the whole having to camp for killstreaks though. I myself am a Run n gun type and do just fine, but I feel you on the frustration about the rest of the BS

I don't get how claymoring is noob? People complain about everything they get killed by. You got a problem with it? Use hacker you cry babies. But I will admit they are tough to see.

Back
Top Bottom