PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I don't get how claymoring is noob? People complain about everything they get killed by. You got a problem with it? Use hacker you cry babies. But I will admit they are tough to see.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I don't get how claymoring is noob? People complain about everything they get killed by. You got a problem with it? Use hacker you cry babies. But I will admit they are tough to see.

I'm mad mine never work tho
indifferent.gif
like they just let billy, sally, and john run right through it

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I'm mad mine never work tho
indifferent.gif
like they just let billy, sally, and john run right through it

^^^ So %@%+%!! true!!!!

I played for 6 straight hours today and my K/D ratio dropped
laugh.gif

trying new guns and strategies FTL

wasnt very successful trying to chase people and tomahawk them in the back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^ So %@%+%!! true!!!!

I played for 6 straight hours today and my K/D ratio dropped
laugh.gif

trying new guns and strategies FTL

wasnt very successful trying to chase people and tomahawk them in the back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no one is gonna ever like noob tubes or claymores... tough, they are in all cod games.  how can you get mad at someone for using basic strategy?  so dude kills you with a claymore.  his claymore is now gone so go back in and kill him.

smh, cowards...
laugh.gif

no one is gonna ever like noob tubes or claymores... tough, they are in all cod games.  how can you get mad at someone for using basic strategy?  so dude kills you with a claymore.  his claymore is now gone so go back in and kill him.

smh, cowards...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

only thing i dislike about claymores is you can't see them like on mw2 and cod4

I dunno man it seems like when I plant em they get blown up easily by other dudes. I think you can spot em' without Hacker but it's just that you gotta look for em.

After getting killed by so many on some bull #@@$ I try to keep my eyes peeled
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

only thing i dislike about claymores is you can't see them like on mw2 and cod4

I dunno man it seems like when I plant em they get blown up easily by other dudes. I think you can spot em' without Hacker but it's just that you gotta look for em.

After getting killed by so many on some bull #@@$ I try to keep my eyes peeled
ohwell.gif

I throw flash bangs before I run in a building....to be honest I kind of miss mw2....the exploits make me not want to play it tho

I throw flash bangs before I run in a building....to be honest I kind of miss mw2....the exploits make me not want to play it tho

Back
Top Bottom