PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i have a group of 6 people i play with on the regular who i think wouldnt lose ever, to anyone ... are there any money tournaments across the country?

You would get humbled at any MLG tourney.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i have a group of 6 people i play with on the regular who i think wouldnt lose ever, to anyone ... are there any money tournaments across the country?

You would get humbled at any MLG tourney.

He'd get humbled by an NT squad... like he did in the first four tournaments... 
laugh.gif

Why do people love marathon pro so much?

I think the only time I run in this game, or any FPS, is right when the match starts or when a UAV is up.

Why do people love marathon pro so much?

I think the only time I run in this game, or any FPS, is right when the match starts or when a UAV is up.

Perk 3 sucks in general so marathon pro isnt that bad of a choice. Im using Ninja Pro though even though i dont have a headset.

Perk 3 sucks in general so marathon pro isnt that bad of a choice. Im using Ninja Pro though even though i dont have a headset.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Lies, hacker pro is comedy.

Had this one dude screaming in the lobby because I killed him with a booby trapped care package.

GG's last night...
Burrack i need to watch some of your matches in theater mode... you seem to avoid majority of the dumb kills i ran into yesterday in those games.
i was so irritated when i start off 7-1 and then end up 18-12... just really grinds my gears!

Had this one dude screaming in the lobby because I killed him with a booby trapped care package.

GG's last night...
Burrack i need to watch some of your matches in theater mode... you seem to avoid majority of the dumb kills i ran into yesterday in those games.
i was so irritated when i start off 7-1 and then end up 18-12... just really grinds my gears!

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Truth, I got my first booby trapped care package kill last night and watching the replay after the game was too funny.  I love Hacker Pro.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Truth, I got my first booby trapped care package kill last night and watching the replay after the game was too funny.  I love Hacker Pro.

Easiest to get kills with marathon pro at the beginning because opponents don't expect you to be at their spawn so fast. 

I've also used it to sprint to safety or to sprint back to where I was killed last and kill the person who killed me. 

I just had to learn to pick my spots sometimes a smart opponent will be waiting for me and kill me again
laugh.gif

Easiest to get kills with marathon pro at the beginning because opponents don't expect you to be at their spawn so fast. 

I've also used it to sprint to safety or to sprint back to where I was killed last and kill the person who killed me. 

I just had to learn to pick my spots sometimes a smart opponent will be waiting for me and kill me again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

GG's last night...

You're not going to learn anything from my clips, you're just going to be distracted by how many times I tap triangle and x.
laugh.gif

I guess for the CTF party, 9 or 10pmpst?  Depends if I feel like going to the gym or not after work.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

GG's last night...

You're not going to learn anything from my clips, you're just going to be distracted by how many times I tap triangle and x.
laugh.gif

I guess for the CTF party, 9 or 10pmpst?  Depends if I feel like going to the gym or not after work.

Back
Top Bottom