PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I have one pro perk: sleight of hand.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

You would get humbled at any MLG tourney.
4/6 people i play with go to MLG tourneys ... i was wondering if there were any others early in the season ...

Originally Posted by O Canada

He'd get humbled by an NT squad... like he did in the first four tournaments... 
laugh.gif
i have played with plenty of you before and, no disrespect, there isnt a single person on here that can see my cousin or our two other friends ... i'm not going to sit here and proclaim myself the best but when i have the 6 people i play with we wouldnt lose to a squad of NTrs ...
glasses.gif

4/6 people i play with go to MLG tourneys ... i was wondering if there were any others early in the season ...

Originally Posted by O Canada

He'd get humbled by an NT squad... like he did in the first four tournaments... 
laugh.gif
i have played with plenty of you before and, no disrespect, there isnt a single person on here that can see my cousin or our two other friends ... i'm not going to sit here and proclaim myself the best but when i have the 6 people i play with we wouldnt lose to a squad of NTrs ...
glasses.gif

Anybody that is any good at FPS games should know that everyone has their games and slumps.

To say that your team is unbeatable is
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ MLG, they are always trying to change the rules to make one group of players "better" than others...

Anybody that is any good at FPS games should know that everyone has their games and slumps.

To say that your team is unbeatable is
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ MLG, they are always trying to change the rules to make one group of players "better" than others...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

GG's last night...
Burrack i need to watch some of your matches in theater mode... you seem to avoid majority of the dumb kills i ran into yesterday in those games.
i was so irritated when i start off 7-1 and then end up 18-12... just really grinds my gears!

You're not going to learn anything from my clips, you're just going to be distracted by how many times I tap triangle and x.
laugh.gif

I guess for the CTF party, 9 or 10pmpst?  Depends if I feel like going to the gym or not after work.

I have ball tonight, but I should be back around 11 Pacific. I'll see if you are all still on.
Have they fixed matchmaking yet? I havent played in about 2 weeks... last time I played I could never stay with a party for more than 2 matches. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

GG's last night...
Burrack i need to watch some of your matches in theater mode... you seem to avoid majority of the dumb kills i ran into yesterday in those games.
i was so irritated when i start off 7-1 and then end up 18-12... just really grinds my gears!

You're not going to learn anything from my clips, you're just going to be distracted by how many times I tap triangle and x.
laugh.gif

I guess for the CTF party, 9 or 10pmpst?  Depends if I feel like going to the gym or not after work.

I have ball tonight, but I should be back around 11 Pacific. I'll see if you are all still on.
Have they fixed matchmaking yet? I havent played in about 2 weeks... last time I played I could never stay with a party for more than 2 matches. 
indifferent.gif

@moneyisthemotive

What time you be on and whats your sn? I would love to see what the hype is all about according to you.

@moneyisthemotive

What time you be on and whats your sn? I would love to see what the hype is all about according to you.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Anybody can go to an MLG tourney.

All you need to do is buy the $240 pass and you're in.

I have 6 people that I play with, too, that aren't NT'ers.

So if you wanna get a 6v6, let me know.

ihave played with plenty of you before and, no disrespect, there isnt asingle person on here that can see my cousin or our two other friends... i'm not going to sit here and proclaim myself the best but when ihave the 6 people i play with we wouldnt lose to a squad of NTrs ...
glasses.gif

A lot of NT'ers are overrated, but I'll take 6 of us and play your 6.

I just wanna play a competitive game.

It gets boring romping noobs 80% of the matches.

Anybody can go to an MLG tourney.

All you need to do is buy the $240 pass and you're in.

I have 6 people that I play with, too, that aren't NT'ers.

So if you wanna get a 6v6, let me know.

ihave played with plenty of you before and, no disrespect, there isnt asingle person on here that can see my cousin or our two other friends... i'm not going to sit here and proclaim myself the best but when ihave the 6 people i play with we wouldnt lose to a squad of NTrs ...
glasses.gif

A lot of NT'ers are overrated, but I'll take 6 of us and play your 6.

I just wanna play a competitive game.

It gets boring romping noobs 80% of the matches.

Chris, it's definitely better than before. A couple days ago we actually ran a full party of 9 NT'ers Ground War and it didn't kick us out...
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Shoutout to my dude Keith, help me copped 3 flags in one game, I've had 2 flags since release date,
laugh.gif
Speaking of Keith...

30j4ttu.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Chris, it's definitely better than before. A couple days ago we actually ran a full party of 9 NT'ers Ground War and it didn't kick us out...
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Shoutout to my dude Keith, help me copped 3 flags in one game, I've had 2 flags since release date,
laugh.gif
Speaking of Keith...

30j4ttu.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom